✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Hard Rock thread: If there's a soft rock, there's a HARD ROCK.

Electric.Candy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's a tricky one,defining between Hard Rock..and Metal....there is a fine line there.

so right that.

^Pretty much all sounds like "noise" to me................................. :dozey:

you have not checked the definition links i showed you on the other thread, right? :dozey: (sound, noise, music...)

^^

i dont get people like you. if you have no interest in the topic why do you bother posting on it??!?!

same.

MCR is emo/punk. Hard rock bands do not play "The Black Parade".

Papa Roach is a good example of hard rock. Namely "Last Resort", that song kicks ass.

Kiss = Music FAIL in all genres.

what he said @ MCR.

well Kiss turned music to be a huge show on stage... :\

Wolfmother?

yep.

RATM IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will check them better. ;)

Cool.

why, do you thing MCR is soft rock? :dozey: :lol:

Papa Roach have good songs, some of which is familiar to me when l watch WWE. lol. Lacuna Coil...hm..thats the band with a girl as one of the vocalists right? she's pretty. But not yet familiar with 'em. :\ :P

BTW, where's your Kiss thread?

Kiss thread. and is not my thread.

MCR is emo/punk. Hard rock bands do not play "The Black Parade".

emo punk?! ROFL. don't tell me you call them emo because of what they looked like. or sound like. But honestly, even the band members themselves find it bullshit of labeling them as 'emo.' MCR is an alternative rock band. :kiss:

First of all, Minutes to Midnight is beyond shit (except for What I've Done, that song is decent). I'm referring to Hybrid Theory and Meteora, and I wouldn't call them metal, I'd call them hard rock/rap.

i liked Minutes to Midnight! :P

but it's definitely a "softer" tone overall to their earlier albums...& it didn't seem like there was much coming from Joe's end in that album.

my theory is that it's toned down cos Chester decided to tone down his "roar" in MoM cos he's realised that it's gonna wear his voice & throat down if he keeps doing that for every album. :dozey:

First of all, Minutes to Midnight is beyond shit (except for What I've Done, that song is decent). I'm referring to Hybrid Theory and Meteora, and I wouldn't call them metal, I'd call them hard rock/rap.

Oh. Yeah I wouldn't call it nu-metal either, hard rock/rap is probably better.

emo punk?! ROFL. don't tell me you call them emo because of what they looked like. or sound like. But honestly, even the band members themselves find it bullshit of labeling them as 'emo.' MCR is an alternative rock band. :kiss:

Their style fits the emo/pop genre. It's like saying Simple Plan is hard rock, it's pop/punk.

• 4 weeks later...