✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

How exactly did it even start, anyway? I just joined within the last couple months, so I'm not even sure where this originated.

By the way, paging back through this thread...

Ah okay it's good to know Coldplay :whaaat: :nod:

tumblr_lkhamxWq6d1qac95ro1_500.jpg

Okay. WHERE did that quote come from?

See, with comments like this, is it any wonder I get so freaking pervy in the Chris thread :p?

Was it you? Well, I'm the Founder Of The Coldplaying Cake Brigade, so I owe my title to you!:lol:

It's all my fault! I'm a naughty Coldplayer! Ahahahahaha!

tumblr_lzpv9sJ0yD1r62u77.jpg

Chris: FEED ME, JONNY! I NEED YOUR CAKE!

tumblr_lzptu0dbJa1rnbjfao1_500.jpg

Will: EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lzpqx0Kdwd1qjt9p0o1_500.jpg

Guy: They say that the size of your guitar makes up for the size of your –

Jonny: ...ego. :sneaky:

^^ Anatomy fails and so many others I just . . . that drawing is cursed to me. It was the first in one of my many mini-sketchbooks and my friends found flipping through the pages rather . . . interesting (they don't understand Buckin). And yes, they did it without my permission, I usually let no one flip through my sketchbook, ever.

And thanks, full version's here, if you're interested (shameless self promotion).

It's all my fault! I'm a naughty Coldplayer! Ahahahahaha!

tumblr_lzpqx0Kdwd1qjt9p0o1_500.jpg

Guy: They say that the size of your guitar makes up for the size of your –

Jonny: ...ego. :sneaky:

Hmmm...um, Guy? Basses are bigger than electric guitars...;)

OMG THAT WILL CAP IS PERFECT!!!:D

Bad Coldplayer, BAD COLDPLAYER!!!:whip: (And we love you for it!:lol:)

Aw, coldplayer, that really sucks that they invaded your privacy like that :(. That's not cool.

Well, I like it, supposed fails and all. But I fully understand why you feel the way you do :hug:.

So, question...is "cake" occasionally a euphemism for...something else?

LOL *Claps*!

Aw, coldplayer, that really sucks that they invaded your privacy like that :(. That's not cool.

Yeah, but it's been a while since then, I'm over it. A couple of freshmen (who don't understand that I love Coldplay/ship Buckin) and my best friend who loves me no matter what . . . we're passed it. It was during Drama Club anyway, and funnier things happened so that we forget about events like that (like two of the guys accidentally kissing :lol: good times)

And, by the by, my name's Julia :)

^I think 'cake' is often exactly that,lol. ;)

Figured :D.

Yeah, but it's been a while since then, I'm over it. A couple of freshmen (who don't understand that I love Coldplay/ship Buckin) and my best friend who loves me no matter what . . . we're passed it. It was during Drama Club anyway, and funnier things happened so that we forget about events like that (like two of the guys accidentally kissing :lol: good times)

And, by the by, my name's Julia :)

Ah, well, that's good :). That "accidental" kiss story sounds funny!

Cool. Thanks. I'll remember that.

Bwahahahahahaha....:D.

I have been going back and looking at this thread throughout the evening. Oh, god. My cheeks hurt.

And some of these pictures and comments are making me all :stunned:. No wonder we're so pervy sometimes, look at the stuff the guys give us to work with!

This whole thread makes me roll about...

I found something last night, that I felt I should share with you guys..

A text message from Chris

17 September 2008 4:27 pm

Chris sends a text from Sweden

just landed in stockholm spent yesterday writing writing writing and eating cake tour so far best one we ever did audiences wonderful and catering also we are trying to find the right night to play glass of water which is good heavy and recently finished please excuse the lack of punctuation there are no full stops in sweden chris

I found this on coldplaying.com last night........

Julia your drawings are epic.. you have a great style.. I'm going to friend you on Deviant Art later, if I can work out how to do it! LOL.. it's too early in the morning here! :dozey:

just landed in stockholm spent yesterday writing writing writing and eating cake tour so far best one we ever did audiences wonderful and catering also we are trying to find the right night to play glass of water which is good heavy and recently finished please excuse the lack of punctuation there are no full stops in sweden chris

Julia your drawings are epic.. you have a great style.. I'm going to friend you on Deviant Art later, if I can work out how to do it! LOL.. it's too early in the morning here! :dozey:

OK, THIS is almost enough to make a 41-year-old Cake Brigade member squeeeeeee,lol!:D

BTW, I found the pic you based my avi on! I hadn't seen the original before, so it made me grin when I found it. Posted it in Jonny's (very neglected) thread. :)

Oh, Chris, you don't know what you've likely further unleashed with that "cake" mention in your text...

I love his run-on sentence :lol:. "There's a lot I want to comment on so I'll just try and cram it all into this text there I'm done."

I blame the C&J thread. I never went in there til a couple of months ago, and now? Corrupted!:lol:

(Older embers aren't going to believe I was ever innocent, but that thread made me worse,lol. ;))

I haven't been in there yet. I'm sooooooooo tempted and curious now :D.

Oh god.. she hasn't been in.. :rolleyes2: tries to prepare her.. now have you got water? A place to sit down? Yes good.. something soft to fall on? Ummm.. OK I think you're ready..

NOBODY is ever ready, and do know that you WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! :wiseguy:

OK, THIS is almost enough to make a 41-year-old Cake Brigade member squeeeeeee,lol!:D

BTW, I found the pic you based my avi on! I hadn't seen the original before, so it made me grin when I found it. Posted it in Jonny's (very neglected) thread. :)

Goes off to have a look..

Glad you liked that quote.. it was like I was finding some sort of clue.. I felt like I was in the Davinci Files.. !! :D Earlierst reference to CAKE.. UNLESS YOU KNOW BETTER! :wink3:

Ooh.. ummm.. well.... Yes should be OK..

*worries about Angela's mind * :lipsrsealed2:

I have to go to work now.. take care in there! :P

Hehe, I was just meaning that given I'm already listening to something sexy, I don't know if reading that thread is going to overwhelm me even more. Or something like that. I don't know. It's after 2 am here, so sometimes I stop making sense around this time of night :p.

Hope you have a good day at work. You'll know my reaction by the time you get home. Presuming I survive :lol:.

CAKE!!!!

:blush: Thank you!! And you just have to add me to your watch, then dA will automatically set me as a friend on your page. I'll watch back and then everything will be right in the world :) (and it's 10:30 rn for me, I got to sleep for an extra 4 and a half hours!!!)

Oh, and be warned about the Buckin tread . . . it does stuff to you

for example . . . this:

buckin___make_my_world_stop_by_j_m_p_16-d46kqub.png

(so many fails in this one too . . .)