✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

^ Is it just my computer or is the image not showing up? If not, how do I make it magically appear?!

Once the moon is in its waxing crescent phase, sprinkle the keyboard with dried flakes of iguana skin, smear the screen with the blood of an owl's heart, bury the computer in black soil for 7 days and 7 nights, dig it up, and speak the ancient word "troglodytarum" over it. You will then be able to view the picture

Jks, I can't see the picture either, and my computer won't show it to me :P

Mmmmkay, the hairdos in that one picture...:stunned:.

That is hotter than it probably has any right to be.

I haven't had a chance to post yet, but I did go through some of the Chris/Jonny thread last night, and, yeah, I'm going to look at those two in a WHOLE new light now. I mean, I knew the jokes going around and stuff, but damn if that thread doesn't make one go, "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...".

Some incredibly adorable pictures of them together, though. If they ever were to actually be a couple, they'd be a really sweet one.

What's this "Coldplay in Wonderland" thing? A fanfic? I need to start looking at that thread, too.

It's one of my fanfics, and depending on what site you want, you can read it here or on dA (this is the Coldplaying page where Coldplay in Wonderland starts) But check out the other stories there, way better than mine!!

Anyway, that drawing is so bad . . . but thanks :nice:

Once the moon is in its waxing crescent phase, sprinkle the keyboard with dried flakes of iguana skin, smear the screen with the blood of an owl's heart, bury the computer in black soil for 7 days and 7 nights, dig it up, and speak the ancient word "troglodytarum" over it. You will then be able to view the picture

Jks, I can't see the picture either, and my computer won't show it to me :P

Hahaha...:P

I am being serious, the other stories are a lot better than mine :P

Heh.

Well, I like the story. Chris as a bunny rabbit has to be THE most adorable thing in the world, and I can't stop grinning and giggling at the image. I really kind of want to see this for real now, this whole story should be acted out :laugh3:.

Got to part 9 and that seems to be where that thread ends, is there more elsewhere?

coldplay2011mtvemas02.jpg

:jonny:: Guys...there's something I need to talk to you about...

:chris:: Let me guess. You want cake.

:jonny:: You know, it's not fair to assume that's ALL I think about...

:guy:: Of course it is! We know you too well.:p

:jonny:: I have a complex personality...

:will:: Yeah, right. Chocolate or vanilla, Jonny?

:jonny:: I have a degree in astronomy...

:will: It's the kind with the pink frosting that he likes the best.

:jonny::...and another in maths...

:chris:: No, he likes those little princess cakes.:lol:

:jonny:: I'm a deep-thinking, deep-feeling person...

:guy::No, Chris, YOU like those!;)

:jonny::I'm kind of hurt that you guys think I'm so two-dimensional...

:will:: Fine, fine, Jon. What is it you're thinking then?

:jonny:: Um...actually, you're right. I could really go for some cake right now.

:chris: :guy: :will: : KNEW IT!:D

Hahhahahahahahahaaha omg !!!!

It's all my fault! I'm a naughty Coldplayer! Ahahahahaha!

tumblr_lzpv9sJ0yD1r62u77.jpg

Chris: FEED ME, JONNY! I NEED YOUR CAKE!

tumblr_lzptu0dbJa1rnbjfao1_500.jpg

Will: EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lzpqx0Kdwd1qjt9p0o1_500.jpg

Guy: They say that the size of your guitar makes up for the size of your –

Jonny: ...ego. :sneaky:

Those are incredible !!!!!! :laugh3:

^I think 'cake' is often exactly that,lol. ;)

Hihi :sneaky:

abudhabi01.jpg

:chris:: (to interviewer) I swear Jony's is THIS big!:D

:jonny:: Uh...Chris, you're embarrassing me. :embarrassed:

:chris:: Why J? I'm talking about your smile!:p

:chris:: (thinking) What he thought I meant is WAY bigger!;)

:lol: hahaahhahahahaha

This whole thread makes me roll about...

I found something last night, that I felt I should share with you guys..

A text message from Chris

17 September 2008 4:27 pm

Chris sends a text from Sweden

just landed in stockholm spent yesterday writing writing writing and eating cake tour so far best one we ever did audiences wonderful and catering also we are trying to find the right night to play glass of water which is good heavy and recently finished please excuse the lack of punctuation there are no full stops in sweden chris

I found this on coldplaying.com last night........

Julia your drawings are epic.. you have a great style.. I'm going to friend you on Deviant Art later, if I can work out how to do it! LOL.. it's too early in the morning here! :dozey:

OH eating cake !!!!! And I love how Chris apologizes for the lack of punctuation :D :heart:

CAKE!!!!

:blush: Thank you!! And you just have to add me to your watch, then dA will automatically set me as a friend on your page. I'll watch back and then everything will be right in the world :) (and it's 10:30 rn for me, I got to sleep for an extra 4 and a half hours!!!)

Oh, and be warned about the Buckin tread . . . it does stuff to you

for example . . . this:

buckin___make_my_world_stop_by_j_m_p_16-d46kqub.png

(so many fails in this one too . . .)

hohoho :sneaky:

I have to miss the Brits :( I'm going dress shopping for prom.

Anyway, back to the point of this thread:

tumblr_lsgksmQrsz1qdn1jp

(from Tumblr)

Oh that one is :lol: :laugh3:

Heh.

Well, I like the story. Chris as a bunny rabbit has to be THE most adorable thing in the world, and I can't stop grinning and giggling at the image. I really kind of want to see this for real now, this whole story should be acted out :laugh3:.

Got to part 9 and that seems to be where that thread ends, is there more elsewhere?

actually . . .

coldplay_in_wonderland___the_rabbit_by_j_m_p_16-d4n6yp7.jpg

mx_era_rabbit_by_j_m_p_16-d4bx8l1.png

every_1st_of_the_month_______by_j_m_p_16-d3kopu7.jpg

Moving on, from the Trollplayers:

398517_10150611956846737_726146736_9123834_1885983210_n.jpg

Always when I'm reading this topic I'm wondering.. WHY is Jonny always linked with cake?! Is he really such a fan of cake or...? What's the story behind it?:P

And... Also about the Jonny-Chris love... WHat's the story behind it? Ir is it just about them being close friends?

About the cake, I think it started here like 3 years ago, Jonny had a...I don't know...random face on a pic, and so someone put in caption that he wanted cake :lol: And it was so funny everyone started to do the same with pretty much every picture :lol:

And the Buckin...aahh the Buckin...:dazzled: Yes, it is pretty much about them being very close - and much in love- lover...erm...friends :rolleyes:

About the cake, I think it started here like 3 years ago, Jonny had a...I don't know...random face on a pic, and so someone put in caption that he wanted cake :lol: And it was so funny everyone started to do the same with pretty much every picture :lol:

And the Buckin...aahh the Buckin...:dazzled: Yes, it is pretty much about them being very close - and much in love- lover...erm...friends :rolleyes:

haha okay! thanks :D

tumblr_lzseeoqi751qdhddvo3_250.gif

GUY'S SEAL OF DISAPPROVAL

Will's playing :wacko:

Guy: *What the hell is Will doing ? This is wrong...Makes me want to end my life....I should just go find my other friends from Apparatjik...*

Chris, chewing his gum "hey, what you doin Will ? It's nice :wacko:"

:surprised: *Oh oh...I shall leave before Guy gets mad :escaping2:*

OR

Guy *Will always gets to play with the cool stuff...I know I'm not the official drummer of the band but still...:(*

Chris *:surprised: Oh oh...they're gonna fight again...I do NOT want to be there when that happens...soooo where's my guitar ?* :escaping2:

OR

Guy *Will always gets to play with the cool stuff...I know I'm not the official drummer of the band but still...:(*

Chris *:surprised: Oh oh...they're gonna fight again...I do NOT want to be there when that happens...soooo where's my guitar ?* :escaping2:

tumblr_lzribdQu241qgz2w3

Chris: "Oh by the way Guy, your zipper was open during our Brit Award speech" :sneaky:

Guy: "WAT"

:laugh3: :laugh3: hahaha you're both so funny