✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

A test Chris the perv did in high school:

AefRYVYCMAA5aIw.jpg:large

:no:

Thanks Nikola for planting the mental image of a young oversexed Chris in my head :|

"I fuck my leg" - how's that even supposed to work...

"In fact, our grandfathers fuck(ed) each other when they were alive" - What in the actual FUCK!?

LOL

^ :laugh3:

A test Chris the perv did in high school:

AefRYVYCMAA5aIw.jpg:large

:no:

OMG :facepalm: :lol:

^He had some grammar problems, apparently : forgot the "s" several times, and he should have put some of them in the past term. Chris :no:

True :nod:

^He had some grammar problems, apparently : forgot the "s" several times, and he should have put some of them in the past term. Chris :no:

HAHAHA! And you're MARKING it for grammar mistakes!! ROFL

Thanks Nikola for planting the mental image of a young oversexed Chris in my head :|

"In fact, our grandfathers fuck(ed) each other when they were alive" - What in the actual FUCK!?

LOL

LOL! :facepalm:

You're welcome. :charming:

I will show you...

:o:o:o :stunned: :worried2: :blush:

LOL

Well you know my grandfather fuck too was a man (very tall 1,90 blonde blue-eyes handsome) who loved women and dump, and he traveled the whole italy he was a truck driver. And my grandmother prefered ( 1.40 small brown not pretty ) me loved her and is my prefered grandmother and loved so much me always alone sad and jealous because of all his infidelity :( but is a hero have save her and her sister ( because very young orphan).

Well you know my grandfather fuck too was a man (very tall 1,90 blonde blue-eyes handsome) who loved women and dump, and he traveled the whole italy he was a truck driver. And my grandmother prefered ( 1.40 small brown not pretty ) me loved her and is my prefered grandmother and loved so much me always alone sad and jealous because of all his infidelity :( but is a hero have save her and her sister ( because very young orphan).

I have no idea what you are trying to say because the way you put words together doesn't make any sense AT ALL, but some of the words that I pick out are all negative so I suppose you're telling me a tragic story from your childhood?

Anyway, um, sorry that this had happened to you :confused:

I have no idea what you are trying to say because the way you put words together doesn't make any sense AT ALL, but some of the words that I pick out are all negative so I suppose you're telling me a tragic story from your childhood?

Anyway, um, sorry that this had happened to you :confused:

you were talking about our grandfathers ?

I mean just that you named ""In fact, our grandfathers fuck(ed) each other when they were alive"

and I have just spoken to my grandfather

^ Well apparently her grandfather was a sexy (Chrissy-looking) womanizing truck driver who cheated on her grandmother whom Lory loved very much. :sad:

I'm not talking about Chris. I do not know her love life.

I know just the life of my grandfather ( italian dump is classic ) because my mother told me.

:nod:

This made me LOL hard for some reason. :laugh3:

I know just the life of my grandfather ( italian dump is classic ) because my mother told me.

Yes, I know. But what is "italian dump"? :inquisitive:

This is awkward.

Don't you know Italian Dump? It's classic.

When you eat a lot of delicious Italian food and you take a huge dump afterwords?

No.

I have to admit, I thought the same :|

This made me LOL hard for some reason. :laugh3:

Yes, I know. But what is "italian dump"? :inquisitive:

This is awkward.

just Italian men who deceives is well known. even when they are married. but not made a generality, I'm sure that there are faithful Italian

:laugh3:

I don't even know if being offended as italian but the whole thing made me LOL :laugh3::laugh3:

:nod:

That's what I actually though you meant. :P

for me a person who is unfaithful, is a person who made faithful in real life, even if it's just a game or role, it's the same thing.

Then you and me, can dream with love about lovely Chrissy cake recipe we fangirl, fanboy

apparently his tongue often, he is always hungry for cake :nice:

tumblr_m0aaicNtPU1r5pcpto2_500.gif