✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?

Strawberry Rain

156668495_78f74103ba_o.jpg

Guy in suit: Ok, everyone! So today you have to put on a really great show, and remember to advertise Make Trade Fair SUBTLY! We don't want this concert to be like last Monday's. *glares at Chris*

Will: I totally agree, sir! I mean, I found his running around naked onstage to be rather... idiotic.

Guy in MTF shirt: Especially with "Make Trade Fair" written in Sharpie on his *ahem* no-no's.

Jonny: But that's where all the girls looked at when Chris was naked! I know I looked there. Although it was a bit too distracting for me- Er, I mean, CAAAAAAAKE!

Guy: I should've been the one naked on stage! Even though Chris was naked, I'm sure the girls were actually looking at ME!

Chris: *thinks* Hmph. I thought it was a good idea. Jonny seemed to like it.

I figure I should probably contribute to this thread instead of just lurking around, so here goes:

2aih6ro.jpg

After being rejected from the Olympic synchronised swimming team, Chris and Guy decided to take up another fast-paced sport: Synchronised walking.

Sorry that was terrible:( Just random: Chris and Guy look so alike in this photo!!

Oh, and I got the photo from the Chris thread, by the way.:)

Okay I just have to do this, when I saw this photo I realized it was really CAKEABLE material :P so I said I wouldn't but here we go..

okay it's my first one so no promises :P

2iqbv9z.jpg

Chris: That photographer isn't serious about those pants he's wearing is he? :thinking:

Will: I'm not sure Chris, he really looks like he is..weird

Guy: thinking *I got to dazzle all the female fans now think GORGEOUS and steaming sexy badass look*

Jonny: Oh would you just look at that steaming creamy looking cheese cake over there...are we finished yet..? I gotta go do something..

:P

AHHH! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

After being rejected from the Olympic synchronised swimming team, Chris and Guy decided to take up another fast-paced sport: Synchronised walking.

Sorry that was terrible:( Just random: Chris and Guy look so alike in this photo!!

Oh, and I got the photo from the Chris thread, by the way.:)

Chris: That photographer isn't serious about those pants he's wearing is he? :thinking:

Will: I'm not sure Chris, he really looks like he is..weird

Guy: thinking *I got to dazzle all the female fans now think GORGEOUS and steaming sexy badass look*

Jonny: Oh would you just look at that steaming creamy looking cheese cake over there...are we finished yet..? I gotta go do something..

:P

Guy in suit: Ok, everyone! So today you have to put on a really great show, and remember to advertise Make Trade Fair SUBTLY! We don't want this concert to be like last Monday's. *glares at Chris*

Will: I totally agree, sir! I mean, I found his running around naked onstage to be rather... idiotic.

Guy in MTF shirt: Especially with "Make Trade Fair" written in Sharpie on his *ahem* no-no's.

Jonny: But that's where all the girls looked at when Chris was naked! I know I looked there. Although it was a bit too distracting for me- Er, I mean, CAAAAAAAKE!

Guy: I should've been the one naked on stage! Even though Chris was naked, I'm sure the girls were actually looking at ME!

Chris: *thinks* Hmph. I thought it was a good idea. Jonny seemed to like it.

Paul: Hey guys. I want to take a picture with you.

Guy : This is my 560566th picture tonight

Chris: here we go again. :D

jonny: take pictures gave me hungry

Will thinking: God, that Paul don't touch me

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3::laugh3: :laugh3::laugh3: :laugh3: