✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still confused about this site.. but not crazy. Shook the hands of the Golden Boys named Coldplay... the greatest Rock Band in the fucking World!!! A kiss from Chris would have been sweet, but I'm totally recpectful of Gwenith...loved her father in particular.

You guys ROCKED the whole fricking world...over a year. As much as I and the world would love to see you preform over and over....the concesese...spend time with your family and friends.

Hi everyone

we will use this account to receive the pm's :)

Santa :wacko: !

You're here already!

How are things in erm... Finland? And how's Rudolf?

EDIT: I never thought I would ever say this but... I've just send a pm to the one and only Santa Claus! :blush:

Suggestions about the postcards

Yes, Stefan, I agree with you to put a picture of oneself (scanned) on the postcard bought at a store or made oneself, this last suggestion would be even better, think about Coldplay stuff such as Viva signs or a member of the group drawn on the postcard or whatsoever that would conjure up the band instead of a plain postcard sent from a country that would be impersonal. What do you think ? :)