✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you're only supposed to send one. Sending everyone a postcard would get quite expensive. Although Christmas stamps are cheaper. :wacky:

Yes I know it. Maybe my words weren't so clear, sorry.

In my fist reply to this thread I said that I didn't understand if I have to sand just one postcard or I have to sand postcard to every member of the list. Adding that if the postcard is just one there is no problem for me.

"Expensive" was referred to the supposition of sending postcards to every memeber of the list. ;)

I think the plan is that you send a postcard to one person, but recieve one from someone else.... that way it'll be a surprise when it gets to you!

exactly.

That is how secret santa works!

:D

i'm excited for this.

I already have an idea for what i'm making my secret santa!

;)

ooo! i love the excitement associated with receiving mail...especially at Christmas time!!! :) Please add me to the list.

So when exactly will we find out who we have? And when should we be posting our mailing addresses? I know Christmas is a whole 3 months away, but I'm SOO EXITED :D :dance:

everyone added to the list (the ones who posted here and also the ones who sent me PM's)

So we're going to all be asigned a 'partner' supposebly, and we have to send a post card to eachother? :awesome:

check this...

I think the plan is that you send a postcard to one person, but recieve one from someone else.... that way it'll be a surprise when it gets to you!

Yay, this sounds like fun! :awesome:

But is someone randomly choosen with someone else? Are we choosing?

If so, is Santa going to randomly choose who we are sending to? :thinking:

yes, we'll try to make it random

Considering the big amount of people interested :D we'll start to receive the messages with your details now!, we just need your name (just your first name if you want) and your address (be sure that we won't share any of your details, the only person who will know that will be your secret santa

please send to details to the SecretSanta account *click here to send the PM*

Please write the name of your country in the subject box so we'll try to pair you with someone from far away :P

if you're not in the list yet, you still can enter of course!

any questions, just post here or ask me (Lore) or Redgirl76 (Alison)