✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops I missed this Lore. I'm in :)

great :braces:

I really love this idea, and I'd like to participate too!!:)Please, count me in!!

question:I dont think i completely understand, how it will be organised(((will we send our letters\cards\etc. approximately at one day?anyway, everybody is likely to receive it in differnt time:confused:it depends on where you send it, there may be delays\troubles....

still, I want to be in!:rolleyes:

hopefully we will have all the addresses around a month (or maybe earlier) before christmas so you all will have lots of time to get the christmas card/postcards/etc and send it. Christmas is a busy time for postal services so the idea is to send it in time. Also we'll probably pair people from different continents/countries

of course there will be a delay but let's hope everyone will receive their mail :D

It'll all be worked out, coldplayers are a clever bunch of people!

:cool:

Great idea :) Add me too please :)

done :D

I love how 2 people voted "no", life is beautiful guys :lol:

one of them said he clicked no but he's in :P

Wow, this looks like this is gonna be loads of fun, 75 people already signed up :o

Anyway, I don't think my mom will let me give anyone my home address (murderers rapists etc.) but I think I can talk her into giving the address of her flowershop ;)

So, I guess, count me in! :nice:

Wow, this looks like this is gonna be loads of fun, 75 people already signed up :o

Anyway, I don't think my mom will let me give anyone my home address (murderers rapists etc.) but I think I can talk her into giving the address of her flowershop ;)

So, I guess, count me in! :nice:

I added you to the list, let me know if you can send the flowershop address

Lore, would you please add me to the list as well?

Thanks heaps :)

added :D

Question...when you pair us up, how are you gonna know or make sure that we are not paired up with someone we know? For example, Carla and I know each other and we always talk to one another, so putting us together, even if by random drawing, would not be ideal for this project since a card probably would be mailed out anyways. Should we let you know if there are people on the list that we are close friends with?