✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

28-Feb-2010 - Apoteose Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My friend from the UK who came to Wembley with me is going to both Brazil shows with her husband so I'm encouraging her to join coldplaying to visit you here on the threads for the shows and make contact with you all. :)

vanguart.jpg

More acts announced for Brazil and Argentina dates

January 5, 2010 9:37 am

Local acts to open at upcoming shows

Good morning. We're pleased to be able to announce more acts for Coldplay's upcoming dates in Brazil and Argentina. At the Buenos Aires show on 26 February, both Banda de Turistas and Rosal will appear before Coldplay and Bat For Lashes. Meanwhile, for the gigs at Rio de Janeiro on 28 February and Sao Paulo on 2 March, the opening act will be Vanguart (pictured).

Click here for the full list of Latin American dates, with ticket links.

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=565

http://www.vivalacoldplay.com/site/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1263334333&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&

:dance::dance::dance:

gwyneth-paltrow-picture-1.jpg

A atriz vencedora do Oscar e esposa do vocalista Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow, acompanhará o marido durante os dias em que a banda estará no Brasil para as apresentações no Rio de Janeiro e São Paulo.

A informação foi divulgada pelo Jornal "O Dia", que também revelou que enquanto a banda estiver no Rio, a atriz ficará hospedada em uma das suítes do sexto andar do Copacabana Palace.

OMG Paltrow is Going To Brazil to Join Chris !!!

ANd the Copacabana Palace is half block from the hotel im Staying :dance: :dance: :dance:

i need the confirmation of this new soon!