✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

28-Feb-2010 - Apoteose Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

le mot est faible!

No offense, but I'd highly suggest you not to post pictures of the tickets where the barcodes are visible. Lots of hackers out there, remember that this is a public place.

Just a suggestion, and enjoy the concert!

Hi, I'm just arrived to Rio de Janeiro. I bought the tickets through ticketmaster. Anyone's knows where and when i can retire the tickets??? I made an order using will call... and i don't know the city..

Will Call means that your tickets can be picked up at the box office of the stadium on the day of the event.

Hey, everyone! Me and Paulinha (Palinha coldplay) will be able to keep you in contact with the latest news. We'll be arriving at the concert line at 12p.m and, from that, you'll be able to get some information from twitter. We'll do that via @showcoldplay or @vivacrew. I don't have a celphone with internet access, but Paulinha will share hers and her twitter with me so that we can do that together.

Ok, so see you then! :nice:

I'd like to share you some pics of the hotel meet up yesterday, but I totally forgot the cable of my camera at home and I'm like 500km away. :lol: Anyway, I'll do that when I go back to my main town (5 days from now)

Oh, and I forgot to say that her twitter is coldpaula :nice: