✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Te mando buena vibra Carla! Ojalá se solucione eso sin problemas y pronto :)

suerte carla!!!

no puedes faltar

Buena suerte Carla!

Que se arregle todo pronto!

oigan alguien va a ver a muse????????????

ske no se ke voy a hacer para ese concierto. ire solo y para el de CP el amigo con el ke voy tiene familia y me daran alojo ai y ps para el de muse no tngo donde kedarme. creen ke pueda salir y agarrar un camion de regreso o deberia buscar donde kdarme para regresarme el dia siguiente de mex. ske ya no hay mucho presupuesto.

Yo iria a ver a Muse aunque sea en bicicleta! :D

Asi que te recomiendo el camión y busca un lugar no tan caro para kedarte :P

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo iria a ver a Muse aunque sea en bicicleta! :D

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ummm, I just read the last page since Pris said last night that you and her are going to meet!

So you can't go there if those passport problems can't be solved??

Fingers crossed, it HAS to work!! :bomb:

Have an awesome time next month! :dance:

I told Pris to give you a hug from me so don't be surprised haha :hug:

Just found airfare for $475 from Newark to Mexico City arriving the 6th departing thet 7th, can anyone see what the cheapest set of three tickets plus a hotel room for one night would be? There's very little chance I could pull this off, but maybe after I analyze the options :D. Viva la Coldplay!

:lol: pues si te vas a ir en burro, yo te recomiendo irte desde ahorita para que llegues a tiempo! jajaja

ya voy en camino :P

Just found airfare for $475 from Newark to Mexico City arriving the 6th departing thet 7th, can anyone see what the cheapest set of three tickets plus a hotel room for one night would be? There's very little chance I could pull this off, but maybe after I analyze the options :D. Viva la Coldplay!

:thinking: this is a bit difficult. I think someone who lives in Mex. City should tell you. Bsides, we're almost there so finding tickets is going to be even harder, well at least with a decent price.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ummm, I just read the last page since Pris said last night that you and her are going to meet!

So you can't go there if those passport problems can't be solved??

Fingers crossed, it HAS to work!! :bomb:

Have an awesome time next month! :dance:

I told Pris to give you a hug from me so don't be surprised haha :hug:

I promise to let her breath after the massive bear hug she'll get :shy: :D

As Miguel said, it's gonna be a bit tricky to find 3 tixx for the gig on the 6th, as it's sold out... However I've seen the the official fanclub have tweeted a few times about people wanting to change their tixx, maybe you could contact them and see if they can help out?

As for the hotel, the Holiday Inn Plaza Dali is not that far from the venue or from the airport, so it could be convenient, plus it's not expensive :wink:

And changing the subject, today I got an email from ocesa, LRLRL being given on your way out of the venue has been confirmed

57nl_coldplay_cd_01.jpg

57nl_coldplay_cd_03.jpg

Todos los asistentes a los conciertos de COLDPLAY en México (Guadalajara, Monterrey y D.F.), recibirán a la salida del inmueble un disco recopilatorio con nueve rolas emblemáticas de la agrupación:

57nl_coldplay_cd_05.jpg

Con este sencillo detalle Guy Berryman, Jon Buckland, Will Champion y Chris Martin dicen GRACIAS MÉXICO.

:awesome:

I promise to let her breath after the massive bear hug she'll get :shy: :D

As Miguel said, it's gonna be a bit tricky to find 3 tixx for the gig on the 6th, as it's sold out... However I've seen the the official fanclub have tweeted a few times about people wanting to change their tixx, maybe you could contact them and see if they can help out?

You are very helpful :D. Thanks a lot! Though I'm afraid my dream will dry up :P.

Uh no :stunned: Carlita you've got to get it!!! :bomb: Will a nice recomendation letter help? I could write many nice things about you, and end it with a lovely "GIVE HER THE DAMN PASSPORT YOU IDIOTS!!! :angry:" :nice: :shy:

I'd rather tell them dejense de chingaderas.

Emmmm holas jeje si tenemos planeado algo bueno la idea es en la canción Viva la vida sacar coronas y al final aventarlas hacia arriba como si nos graduaramos este es un ejemplo de las coronas... cada quien tiene que hacer sus coronas y si pueden hacer mas para compartir en la fila no estaría mal, el club llevaremos algunas pero no son muchas ojala nos puedan apoyar para que sea muy especial ese momento...

getattachment1i.jpg

Saludos y nos vemos el 6... :)

And changing the subject, today I got an email from ocesa, LRLRL being given on your way out of the venue has been confirmed :awesome:

Really!!?!? :shocked2:

That's sooo great!! :D

Meaning I'll have probably have 4 more spares to give away after the mexican tour ;)

Oh and btw. ... I'm extremely relaxed now about the concerts :)

Most of you probably didn't hear but my flight to Mexico City on Febr. 23rd got cancelled because of the pilot strike from Lufthansa.

I was now rebooked onto an AirFrance flight and will fly on the same day, only via Paris/France ...

Soooo happy that it's fixed after all :)

Emmmm holas jeje si tenemos planeado algo bueno la idea es en la canción Viva la vida sacar coronas y al final aventarlas hacia arriba como si nos graduaramos este es un ejemplo de las coronas... cada quien tiene que hacer sus coronas y si pueden hacer mas para compartir en la fila no estaría mal, el club llevaremos algunas pero no son muchas ojala nos puedan apoyar para que sea muy especial ese momento...

getattachment1i.jpg

Saludos y nos vemos el 6... :)

Excelente :) gracias

Really!!?!? :shocked2:

That's sooo great!! :D

Meaning I'll have probably have 4 more spares to give away after the mexican tour ;)

Oh and btw. ... I'm extremely relaxed now about the concerts :)

Most of you probably didn't hear but my flight to Mexico City on Febr. 23rd got cancelled because of the pilot strike from Lufthansa.

I was now rebooked onto an AirFrance flight and will fly on the same day, only via Paris/France ...

Soooo happy that it's fixed after all :)

I'm glad that's all worked out, see you soon!

Ladies and Gents,

I have tickets to the March 6th show, General A, will sell for face value ($1350 pesos). I have a bunch of spares. Please contact me if you are interested.

Sres(as),

Tengo boletos para el concierto del Sabado 6 de Marzo, General A, los vendo a costo ($1350 CU). Tengo muchos. Contactenme si estan interesados!!

Alfonso Olvera

Okay, sorry for going off topic here but I need some advice.

Obviously I'm not mexican and I am arriving in Mexico on Tuesday, having a beach holiday before the concerts start :D

I am taking my mobile/cell phone with me but texting or feeding twitter would be expensive as it would be charged for sending texts to Germany or another foreign country.

Anyone of you got any tipps/hints about prepaid cards?!

Which one should I get, is it easy to handle ....

Never had a prepaid card before so I really don't know how that works (even not in Germany :laugh3: ).

I'd like to keep contact with some people I'm going to meet up with and maybe feed my Twitter as I won't have other chances to go online/communicate ...

I would be really grateful for any advice :)

Thank you!