✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Okay I had to come to this thread to do just one thing:

SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :bomb: :dance: :sunny:

Around some 20 mins ago the postman rang the doorbell to deliver me my CP mexican tickets, Pris bought and then couried to Angie and Angie sent them over to me :)

Thanks sooooo much you two lovely girls! See ya in Mexico! :)

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

128 days :bomb:

:awesome:

Foro sol sucks

Shut up! :whip: We've got to make the best of it :charming:

Around some 20 mins ago the postman rang the doorbell to deliver me my CP mexican tickets, Pris bought and then couried to Angie and Angie sent them over to me :)

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :dance:

Yay, congrats Kirsten!!! :dance: I'm so glad they finally made it, I was kinda worried I hadn't heard anything about that :uhoh: I knew Angie had already sent them, so I was waiting to hear a bit of a squeee from you :D

Foro sol sucks

:dozey:

Shut up! :whip: We've got to make the best of it :charming:

We'll make the best of it! :awesome: :smug:

Argghh... you won't believe what I just went through!

I just used the services of a professional translator to call TM Mexico. The problem is that we will be arriving in Mexico City the day before the Foro Sol show, and in Guadalajara the day before THAT show. And the website kept saying that we had to pick up the tix *48hrs* in advance or they will be cancelled. So I spent a week setting up this conference call with a translator. (I don't speak a word of Spanish.) So we call them tonight, got put on hold for like half an hour... all the while I am paying the translator's fee AND long distance charges to Mexico... finally get connected to (fortunately) a very nice service rep. To make a long story short, they refused to mail us the tix ahead of time, or send them via email... BUT they arranged for us to be able to go to a TM outlet at the MC airport the day we arrive, show our ID and credit card and order #'s and then they will print out tickets for BOTH shows for us.

MEXICO HERE WE COME!!! :dance:

Wow, you went through a lot of trouble :stunned:

But I'm glad they were finally helpful and now you won't have to worry about that anymore! :D

Oh, and a second tourdate for Mexico city has been confirmed via twitter by Ocesa, the production company that's managing coldplay's mexican tour

ocesamx Coldplay tiene segunda fecha en el DF este 7 de marzo en el Foro Sol, la preventa serán los días 4 y 5 de noviembre http://bit.ly/14D030

:dance:

It says it'll be on the 7th and presale will be on november 4th and 5th. So I guess it should be confirmed by the official site pretty soon :D

<<Wow, you went through a lot of trouble

But I'm glad they were finally helpful and now you won't have to worry about that anymore! >>

Yeah a lot of trouble but I know it will be totally worth it!!!

<<Oh, and a second tourdate for Mexico city has been confirmed via twitter by Ocesa, the production company that's managing coldplay's mexican tour: >>

I'm thrilled to hear this!!! This is why I didn't want to change our MC-->Guad flight from the 8th to the 7th to accommodate the stupid 48hr pickup rule. I wanted to keep the 7th free in MC for the possible 2nd date.

<<and lol poor you already suffering from mexican bureaucracy>>

Sorry but WTF is it with Ticketmaster Mexico?? In the states, "Will Call" means you can pick up the tickets right before the show at the box office. The TM Mexico policy defeats the whole purpose of Will Call.

Yes.we.will :dance:

I'll be damned if you go back home without being at the verge of passing out of fangirlyness at least once :awesome:

It says it'll be on the 7th and presale will be on november 4th and 5th. So I guess it should be confirmed by the official site pretty soon :D

:shocked2:

Oh, and a second tourdate for Mexico city has been confirmed via twitter by Ocesa, the production company that's managing coldplay's mexican tour

:dance:

:D