✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Hi everyone~ I'm just stopping by to say a quick hello! :D I'm Afeather (Amanda), and I'm heading down from Virginia at the end of the week for both Foro Sol shows. :dance:

Very excited to catch the tour one last time before it ends and more importantly, to do so in Mexico City since this is what/where inspired the Viva album in the first place.

I read this thread about a month ago to get advice re: my Ticketmaster woes :veryangry2: (now solved thanks to a few posts - :kiss:) but never got the chance to return.

Lots of reading, translating & catching up to do -- especially advice on time to arrive at the venue, what to bring/not to bring, etc. Looking forward to the weekend! :laugh3:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay people.....who has the inside scoop on which hotel they may be staying in in MC ???

I bet I don't fly until they're already tucked into the hotel ~~but on the off chance I will finally get my in person autograph I want to try.

I am one of the last "follwed 'em around the world" uber fans that STILL hasn't gotten to meet them ....I am going to keep trying till I get my little homemade VIVA card signed !!!

Anyone from Mexico with some info and some Coldplaying Karma to send this way?????

hey si me ven en la fila ya sabran kien es Mig-El no duden en acercarse y saludar, kiero conocerlos a todos jajaja :P ire casi casi con eso mismo. Solo no llevare gorra y me pondre la playera del club ColdplayMX k me den ai ke sera blanca

snapshot20100228n.th.jpg

A ver si me toca verte alla Miguel! :D

Afeather (Amanda)[/color][/b][/b], and I'm heading down from Virginia at the end of the week for both Foro Sol shows. :dance:

Very excited to catch the tour one last time before it ends and more importantly, to do so in Mexico City since this is what/where inspired the Viva album in the first place.

I read this thread about a month ago to get advice re: my Ticketmaster woes :veryangry2: (now solved thanks to a few posts - :kiss:) but never got the chance to return.

Lots of reading, translating & catching up to do -- especially advice on time to arrive at the venue, what to bring/not to bring, etc. Looking forward to the weekend! :laugh3:[/size][/font]

Hi and nice to meet you Amanda! :nice: I'm glad you're also comming to MC, looks like it's gonna be a few of us cping coldplayers there! :dance: Hope to get to meet you, so we can keep each other company while waiting in line :D

which hotel they may be staying in in MC ??? [/color][/size]

I bet I don't fly until they're already tucked into the hotel ~~but on the off chance I will finally get my in person autograph I want to try.

I am one of the last "follwed 'em around the world" uber fans that STILL hasn't gotten to meet them ....I am going to keep trying till I get my little homemade VIVA card signed !!!

Anyone from Mexico with some info and some Coldplaying Karma to send this way?????

Last time they stayed at the Four Seasons, so I'd say they're very likely to stay there again this time :thinking:

which hotel they may be staying in in MC ??? [/color][/size]

It appears they're staying at all the same hotels as their last Latin American tour. So the question should be, where did they stay last time they were in Mexico City? :wink3:

I'm also pretty sure that they will be at the four seasons... they were there in 2007 and i'm not sure but i think in 2003 too. And if they wouldn't stay there, surely they will be in one of the others hotels in reforma avenue.

Ah por cierto para los que son del DF (o pueden escuchar radio en linea) en Alfa Radio estan regalando Meet&Greets, esta bastante cañon tienes que anotar las 91 canciones que pasen de 12:30 pm a 8:00 pm y mandarlas a [email protected], daran 1 premio por dia de lunes a viernes... segun ahorita van en la cancion 33 y ya me harte, ni al baño me puedo parar casi casi jajaja, a ver si no me harto antes de que acabe, aparte de que tendria que irme del trabajo hasta despues de las 8 y no me hace mucha gracia jeje

^^^

Just take a look at my post previous to yours :wink:

Got to love the iphone sometimes! By the time i got to typing out and sending off my response, you beat me to the punch; but obviously with more informative details. :laugh3:

I'm not arriving until 12:30 pm that afternoon, then of course I'll need to check in & change -- so I'm fairly certain that I'll be many, many, many people behind all of you for the queue.

I have more confidence in saying I can somewhat guess which section of the stage you'll be heading towards Pris once inside, so perhaps I'll run into you over there. :wink:

Hola, de casualidad alguien sabe en que aeropuerto llegan ... Al del DF , Terminal 1 o 2 o bien en el aeropuerto de Toluca ?, Que la pasen de lo mejor kienes van al concierto, disfrutemoslo al fin son de lo mejor en vivo !!!

CREO que en 2007 llegaron al de Toluca pero también CREO que venían llegando de haber estado en la playa, en Puerto Vallarta me parece, así que esta vez es difícil saber...

Y alguien mas de aqui esta intentando lo de las 91 canciones de Alfa para ganar el meet&greet?? Yo ayer lo intente pero estuvo bien pesado y al final ni gane nada, hoy de plano ni lo intente, a ver si mañana me dan ganas y lo vuelvo a intentar, pero quien sabe creo que es mas facil ir afuera del four seasons a esperar a que salgan jajaja

si tu sabes ke todos nosotros ya kisieramos esos 5 min

jaja acaso vas a pedir permiso tu metete las ke puedas donde puedas

yo llevare una bolsita de plastico, tngo ke traer para mi, para mi hermana y para mi novia