✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Quizás porque no estas acostumbrado al frío. En realidad baja a 5 grados o menos solo en invierno y durante la noche, no es muy común. El clima es mas bien templado, con temperaturas alrededor de los 12 grados en la noche y unos 20 en el día. Claro que depende de la zona y es un promedio

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo soy de Sinaloa! A 15ºC ya es frio para mi :P Asi que pienso llevarme una cobijita :wacky:

The only thing I could figure out was that you are freezing even though it's 15°C outside ... ;)

We have -1°C up here and it started snowing today ;)

Conditions on the street were pretty worse.

So what will be the weather like in MC in March!

I mean, how do you dress to avoid feeling cold or too hot ... :confused:

Hehehe, it's just that I'm from a really warm place, so even the slightest sign of cool weather is cold for me :P

Considering how cold it gets where you're from, I'm sure you'll be fine with just tees in Mexico city :P As Ricardo said, it's not really cold, I think the lowest it can get during march is 8ºC and the highest can be up to 24ºC or something like that. So the best way to go is layers baby! :charming:

Ok, let me remember... I was in MC in march about 2 years ago, what did I pack? :thinking:

Mmmm, you should be fine with light clothes, cotton tees, 3/4 - long sleeves will do, although I'm sure you would be fine with short sleeves as well :P Just light sweaters, jeans are fine, clothes you can layer on top of another if it gets colder. Oh, and there's always the posibility of rain, so bring comfy shoes that will keep your feet dry :D

That's exactly my fear Ricardo! I know during the day Mexico city's weather is fine, but as I don't know how early I'm gonna be queueing outside of Foro Sol I wanna be prepared :P

EDIT:

60 days!!!! :dance:

Me URGE un boleto de general A... a alguien le sobra alguno????????????????????????????

Ehm, has intentado ticketmaster??? Al parecer kspillers compro dos, y yo acabo de checar y si me da uno en Gral. A.... asi ke corre por el! :bomb:

I don't know if anyone is looking but I just checked Ticketmaster on a lark and up popped available seats for Gen. Sec A floor seats for the show. I snagged 2

You're coming? :cheesy:

Yeah! I can't wait,...going Sat & Sund. Are you....I haven't read through this thread yet. I can't translate the other part of your post...did you mention to kaisin that he could try looking for a ticket....I pm'd him in broken spanglish cuz I'd hate for a coldplayer to lose out...