✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Yeah, I'm going to them all :awesome:

And yes, I told him that apparently you were able to get tixx through ticketmaster, and that I had just checked and it shows me one on Gral A... So there must be still a few available :uhoh:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The problem at the moment is that these fucktards refuse to give me my passport and I had to send a request to the Supreme Court of my country so they can give me a certificated copy of my birth certificate so I can get MY passport, as if I hadn't had one before.

I hate them with all my :heart:

I'm running out of time but I have faith that I'll make it! :awesome:

OMG alguien de El Salvadorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me va a dar algoooooo! :bomb:

Y yo que crei que estaba sola aqui hahaha! :P

Hola yo tambien soy de El Salvador

y kiero ir a ver a Coldplay al foro sol

Podria contactarme contigo?

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I can't believe it's less than a month left for the concert... and february is a really short month :P

And yes, these days Mexico City weather isn't hot, of course nothing comparable with the snowstorms in the USA, although this last week we had a lot of rain, and there were terrible floodings in certains parts of the city, I hope the weather will be better by march

The problem at the moment is that these fucktards refuse to give me my passport and I had to send a request to the Supreme Court of my country so they can give me a certificated copy of my birth certificate so I can get MY passport, as if I hadn't had one before.

I hate them with all my :heart:

I'm running out of time but I have faith that I'll make it! :awesome:

Uh no :stunned: Carlita you've got to get it!!! :bomb: Will a nice recomendation letter help? I could write many nice things about you, and end it with a lovely "GIVE HER THE DAMN PASSPORT YOU IDIOTS!!! :angry:" :nice: :shy:

Uh no :stunned: Carlita you've got to get it!!! :bomb: Will a nice recomendation letter help? I could write many nice things about you, and end it with a lovely "GIVE HER THE DAMN PASSPORT YOU IDIOTS!!! :angry:" :nice: :shy:

:lol:

That letter'd be so :awesome:

Well I'm still hoping I can make it, I'll go get my passport this saturday if possible and my visa next week, wish me luck! :bomb:

:lol:

That letter'd be so :awesome:

Well I'm still hoping I can make it, I'll go get my passport this saturday if possible and my visa next week, wish me luck! :bomb:

Carla, I don't know you but you are a diehard Coldplayer and we need to all be together on the front rails!!!!......so sending good passport Karma your way. ~Kelly

I'm telling you, I'll write it if you need it :wacko:

Ahhhh :bomb: Best of luck!!!! I'll be sending all the possible karma your way :bomb:+:inquisitive:

You think you could do it? Cuz I'm going to teh Embsassy on tuesday if I get my passport on saturday, so if you wrote one and say you know I won't stay there and I'll be there just for the concert would be really appreciated! :D

Carla, I don't know you but you are a diehard Coldplayer and we need to all be together on the front rails!!!!......so sending good passport Karma your way. ~Kelly

Thanks for the good wishes Kelly, trust me we're gonna be there screaming and dancing and jumping and also drolling! :sweatdrop:

You think you could do it? Cuz I'm going to teh Embsassy on tuesday if I get my passport on saturday, so if you wrote one and say you know I won't stay there and I'll be there just for the concert would be really appreciated! :D

Hell yeah! If it'll help you get the visa easier, of course I'll do it my dear! Just let me know when you would be coming in & out of the country so I'll know what to base the letter on :nice:

Thanks for the good wishes Kelly, trust me we're gonna be there screaming and dancing and jumping and also drolling! :sweatdrop:

:bomb:

oigan alguien va a ver a muse????????????

ske no se ke voy a hacer para ese concierto. ire solo y para el de CP el amigo con el ke voy tiene familia y me daran alojo ai y ps para el de muse no tngo donde kedarme. creen ke pueda salir y agarrar un camion de regreso o deberia buscar donde kdarme para regresarme el dia siguiente de mex. ske ya no hay mucho presupuesto.