✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me temia esto desde el principio,

asientos , platino, noooooo, por que si los ponen no tendre dinero para ir

Segunda fecha, noooooooooooo, por que no me podre decidir entre las 2 fechas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA ME HARTARON , ya todos tendremos que ir a linchar a los de ticketmaster ................

ya deberian poner los precios......:angry::censored:

:thinking:..... on sunday, who told Coldplay Mexico about it?

Thanks Pris :wacky:

As far as I can tell they seem to have conections at EMI, so I'm guessing that's where it came from :nice:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Segunda fecha, noooooooooooo, por que no me podre decidir entre las 2 fechas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA ME HARTARON , ya todos tendremos que ir a linchar a los de ticketmaster ................

Yep, I'm with you on the platino seats.... DEATH TO PLATINO AREAS! :angry:

I really don't care about the second gig at the Foro, I'd just try to go to either one.... basically the one I can get tixx for :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How much are platino seats? at least most likely? :thinking:

As far as I can tell they seem to have conections at EMI, so I'm guessing that's where it came from :nice:

Yep, I'm with you on the platino seats.... DEATH TO PLATINO AREAS! :angry:

I really don't care about the second gig at the Foro, I'd just try to go to either one.... basically the one I can get tixx for :P

:surprised:I see.

I'm going to the one you can get the tixx to :wacky:

How much are platino seats? at least most likely? :thinking:

The least they can cost is about $1,800 pesos, which is around $140 dlls. But the price can go as high as the event producers want, really :\ If they think they've got people who will pay for it, the prices can get ridiculous :confused:

Having said that, you will NEVER get the same vibe from a seated show to one with a GA pit :wink:

:surprised:I see.

I'm going to the one you can get the tixx to :wacky:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wacko:

The least they can cost is about $1,800 pesos, which is around $140 dlls. But the price can go as high as the event producers want, really If they think they've got people who will pay for it, the prices can get ridiculous

Having said that, you will NEVER get the same vibe from a seated show to one with a GA pit

Damn it! Let's hope there isn't a Platino section! Pleaseeee!:bigcry:

I still don't understand why don't they say how much the tickets will be! :confused:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wacko:

:dance:

Jonny Fest Mexican Style! :sombrero:

I don't get it either, the presale is 8 days from now and we still have no idea how much the tickets will be!!! :wtf: WTF? :angry:

Mwahahahaa, I'll get a mexican sombrero for Jonny :jonny:+:sombrero: :blush:

Ohh, and btw, Carlita have you thought of bringing a flag? :wacky:

I don't get it either, the presale is 8 days from now and we still have no idea how much the tickets will be!!! :wtf: WTF? :angry:

Mwahahahaa, I'll get a mexican sombrero for Jonny :jonny:+:sombrero: :blush:

Ohh, and btw, Carlita have you thought of bringing a flag? :wacky:

hahahaha Jonny will be a Pedro for one day!:awesome:

I'm really really considering doing that, gotta think about it some more. :P

Or Juan :P

I'm definitely getting a mexican one, I'm even considering writing wiva la vida or something on it :thinking: But first I gotta do step #1 which is getting tixx :bomb: Then I can go on crazy-planner-mode :P

Leaving the office now, take care Carlita, tty soon!! :kiss: :hug:

:escaping:

Or Juan :P

I'm definitely getting a mexican one, I'm even considering writing wiva la vida or something on it :thinking: But first I gotta do step #1 which is getting tixx :bomb: Then I can go on crazy-planner-mode :P

Leaving the office now, take care Carlita, tty soon!! :kiss: :hug:

:escaping:

True true, that's step#1.... once you succeed we can plan to do lots stuff! :sneaky:

TTY soon and I'll let you know what happens 2morrow! bye! :hug: :kiss:

al parecer hoy el club de fans hablo con la disquera

http://www.coldplaymexico.com

http://www.twitter.com/coldplaymexico

y esto fue lo curioso:

# No hemos podido platicar con Ocesa, el miércoles tenemos cita para ver que pasa, les mantenemos informados #fb6:26 PM Oct 5th from Twitterrific

# Llegando a la disquera http://twitpic.com/klk43 #fbabout 15 hours ago from Twitterrific

# Confirmado: Habrá una segunda fecha en el Foro #fbabout 23 hours ago from Tweetie

que les parece?

Go to casa azul and steal the viva la vida painting. Chris would be very pleased. And dont turn this in a chrissy thread girls! :angry:

Noone even mentioned Chris other than you Ricardo :rolleyes:

And I've been to Casa Azul :wacky: it's so nice and pretty in there :awesome:

Me esta callendo gordo ticketmaster. Falta una semana para la venta y no hay ninguna noticia.

http://twitpic.com/kjoar

Yo quiero que sea como en esa foto. Lo siento, pero yo si tengo el dinero para boletos platinos. Entonces yo prefiero tener un asiento. No tengo intencion de sentarme pero no quiero esperar 12 horas.

Puede que tu no tengas intencion de sentarte, pero te puedo asegurar que los que tengas alrededor de ti si lo haran. Por alguna razon cuando los conciertos tienen sillas hasta el frente, los mejores asientos tienden a terminar en manos de gente que:

1)Esta ahi solo para que lo vean y decir que fue aunque no sepa mas alla de Clocks :dozey: o

2) Gente con conecciones en la disquera o algo asi.

En fin, a lo que me refiero es que cuando es todo sentado, los mejores asientos tienden a terminar en manos de cualquiera menos en manos de fans. No porque no puedan pagar lo asientos (aunque tambien aplica :p) sino porque esos lugares ni siquiera salen a la venta, se reservan para personas VIP :dozey: [/spanish][/rant]

I hate Platino section, I HATE IT!!!!

Exacto, creo que la peor parte de los asientos hasta el frente ni siquiera es el precio ridiculamente alto que tendrian los boletos y que muchos fans no podrian pagar, si no que como menciona Pris las primeras filas jamas salen a la venta y siempre terminan en las manos de los Posers VIP y a nosotros los simples mortales y verdaderos fans ya nos venderian boletos hasta la fila 15 y de lado, si bien nos va.

Yo tengo la esperanza de que esos tipos de OCESA hagan bien su trabajo y se den cuenta que este es un concierto de GA, que Coldplay es una banda de rock, no tendran guitarrazos ni habra slam ni nada por el estilo pero es rock a fin de cuentas, que esas fresadas de platino son para conciertos demasiado poperos o donde el publico principal al que va dirigido es demiasiado joven o demasiado ruco y pues que este no es el caso.

Jaja ruco , don't say that because if I go to the concert I am going with mom, (dad's you can go only if....) but she can still jump..:rolleyes:

and yes, I didn't thought about that: the platino tickets to the EMI workers:veryangry2:

and how can you stay in your seat if Coldplay is playing:drummer::dance::singer::jonny::guy:???

and the problem is that if you want to stand up the other gente ruca :lol: is going to complain , and shout to seat down!!!