✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG alguien de El Salvadorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me va a dar algoooooo! :bomb:

Y yo que crei que estaba sola aqui hahaha! :P

Jajaja, :Ptengo tiempo visitando la pagina, primera vez que posteo,

vives en El Salvador?!

OMG alguien de El Salvadorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me va a dar algoooooo! :bomb:

Y yo que crei que estaba sola aqui hahaha! :P

Awwww, ya no vas a estar hablando sola como lokita en el thread de El Salvador :wacko: :P

Y de los precios, Arantza publico esto en el thread de Guadalajara, pero falta ver si es cierto :shrug:

Trying to convince my sister to take a weekend trip to Mexico from NY

Any recommendations are where to stay, times to arrive, and all the good stuff like that?

Also, when do you think they'll post the tickets on the mx ticketmaster? I know they go on sale Oct 17th, I would've thought they'd have a page up already.

Hope they do a Platino

I actually kinda hope they do a Platino thing, like the Jonas brothers. Sorry, but Foro Sol is a baseball field so the reserved seats on the side are really freakin' far away, and I don't think my girlfriend would be up for lining up at 9AM to get to the front row of the GA. I wouldn't mind paying 1800 pesos for an actual seat in the front.

Platino??? Si llegan a abrir los asientos platino los precios se van a ir por las nubes. Si ese fuera el caso no sería mejor ke fuera en el Auditorio Nacional, en ese caso si valdría la pena pagar ese precio por el lugar y la acustica. Además ellos no son una banda que se compare con los Jonas Brothers, ese no es el espiritu...

Pero el auditorio nacional solo tiene como dies mil sillas, no? Yo amo Coldplay, y si fuera solo yo, no tengo problema esperando por 12 horas. Mi novia solo los quiere un poco, entonces ella no va querer esperarse 12 horas. Alguien sabe como son los asientos de Verde A? Son muy lejos del esenario o son mas o menos?

My recomendation is: ditch the girlfriend :dozey:

If she's not willing to wait for hours to get a front row spot she shouldn't get it in the first place :inquisitive: I'm sorry but I for one am hoping and praying for no platino area, 'cause in that case the tickets are gonna be ridiculously expensive making it all that more dificult for people who are flying in for the show :\

And on that note, Ocesa finally posted on their site the pre-sale dates (as if it was a big surprise :rolleyes:) but no prices yet :\

Aaannd, I just saw this tweet from Coldplay's mexican fanclub

coldplaymexico Confirmado: Habrá una segunda fecha en el Foro

So aparently there's gonna be a second gig at the Foro Sol :uhoh:

My recomendation is: ditch the girlfriend :dozey:

If she's not willing to wait for hours to get a front row spot she shouldn't get it in the first place :inquisitive: I'm sorry but I for one am hoping and praying for no platino area, 'cause in that case the tickets are gonna be ridiculously expensive making it all that more dificult for people who are flying in for the show :\

And on that note, Ocesa finally posted on their site the pre-sale dates (as if it was a big surprise :rolleyes:) but no prices yet :\

Aaannd, I just saw this tweet from Coldplay's mexican fanclub

So aparently there's gonna be a second gig at the Foro Sol :uhoh:

2nd date? when would that be? Sunday? :thinking: