✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Finally, the range of prices!! but those guys of ocesa/ticketmaster are really exasperating they didn't put the price of each section or the map...

Anyway I think the prices are ok, the average for a popular band in Foro Sol... but the best part is that with that range of prices definitively there isn't gonna be Platino section, the front rows will be General A :dance:... and in fact the 1350 pesos tickets surely will be the Verde A section (you know, the "ruco" section :laugh3: ). I think GA will cost 1100 or 1200 or something like that.

What do you mean by "ruco?" And are those Verde A seats any good? Anyone ever been in those sections? It looks like that's what I'll be buying.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by "ruco?" And are those Verde A seats any good? Anyone ever been in those sections? It looks like that's what I'll be buying.

That "ruco" thing is a reference of a comment I did on another post about old people ("rucos") like to be seated in the concerts :P

About the "Verde A" section I have never been there, although I think I was once in "Naranja A" that is above it, and although you are much closer to the stage than in other seated sections, I feel that is not worth the money, you are still far from the band. I recommend you to buy General A anyway, you don't have to be in the queue for 12 hours, you can arrive at the moment the concert begins and if you don't mind being standing the 2 hours of the concert it's ok because all people try desperately to get to the front, so the back of the section is almost empty so you can go to the restroom anytime you want, or sit in the floor before the encores if you're tired, and as General A is a relatively small section you'll still be not so far from the stage, however that can change depending how big they'll make General A (sometimes it's bigger than others), maybe if this time General A it's too big maybe Verde A would be a better choice, but as those idiots of ticketmaster haven't put the map we don't know.

hey creen ke deba andar de rogon y chinche

con mis papas de ke consigan alguien con

banamex???????????????????????????????'

ske y si para el sabado ya no hay GA????

Uy pues yo te recomendaria que si hicieras lo imposible para conseguir una tarjeta,aunque creo que hay veces que segun si hacen un reserva de boletos para la venta General pero creo que es un porcentaje muy chiquito. Yo creo que de la primera fecha si van a volar en la preventa pero yo creo que igual si abren la segunda si llegan.

ticketmaster.mx

In the US, when a concert goes on sale, there's only so many seats that are opened up on that first day. Then there are others that are released as time goes on. There's always a note at the bottom of the pages that says "FYI:More tickets will be released as the date of the event nears."

Give you a good example. This past summer, I bought tickets for a show at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion on the day they went on sale in like February for a show in July. The tickets I got were good, but they weren't in the first few sections. Tickets for those sections went on sale later on in May and I felt kinda stupid because I had already purchased my other seats.

So does ticketmaster.mx do anything like this? And I didn't think about like being in the back of General A, that would also be pretty good.... I would just hope there aren't too many tall people.

Another thing: did you guys notice that the Estadio Universitario show listing are up? And they have a general listing, and a numerado listing, kinda gives me hope for a Platino section. Like I'm sorry, I understand you guys want a general thing and whatnot, and I'd be right there with you if my leading lady was willing to line up for 12 hours. Heck, I think it'd be fun, maybe get to meet some of you guys, if you have a DS, play some games(I love Mario Kart), and just hang out with people who love the same band as you. That'd be an event in it of itself. However, lady who has never been to Mexico(and we were discussing this just last night) wouldn't want to spend the day outside of a stadium, she would want to "see" Mexico City and whatnot. So, I don't mind spending 4000 pesos to be 2 to 3 rows away.

In the US, when a concert goes on sale, there's only so many seats that are opened up on that first day. Then there are others that are released as time goes on. There's always a note at the bottom of the pages that says "FYI:More tickets will be released as the date of the event nears."

Oh yeah I forgot, ticketmaster.com.mx do that too, although they put "sold out" and if you ask in a ticketmaster center or by phone they say all the tickets are sold out, but ticketmaster.com.mx usually free tickets in almost all sections, however you have to check everyday from now on to March because they'll do it at any moment and they will be sold quickly.

Weeeeee, Carla hare lo posible xke nuestros lugares esten lo mas cerca de:

coldplayForoSol.gif?t=1255473700

:awesome:

Ah, y alguien me puede explicar ke demonios es esto? :inquisitive:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee ojala y si se pueda! :dance: y si se puede, ya tengo imagen para mi firma :evil:, si tu me dejas Pris! :P

Coldplay disco? Coldplay va a bailar disco? lol no seeee :uhoh:

Orale muchas gracias por la info del mapa y los precios, increible que mejor los fans lo hagan y no los inutiles de ticketmaster que de eso viven, de hecho como puede ser posible que estemos a poco mas de 24 horas de que salgan los boletos y aun nada de nada. :confused:

I just hope that they won't sell the tickets for GA A not only for the special credit card holder ... :bigcry:

They probably will.

Ticketmaster is a meanie like that. If I can get General A or Verde A, I'll still make the trip down to Mexico in March. I think it'd be damn worth it.

Best of luck Kirsten!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Please forgive me, I don't speak Spanish...

Ticketmaster has "Coldplay Disco" listed for March 7 at Foro Sol... cheap tickets... what is this??? Parking for March 6??

Rummors are that link is gonna become a 2nd date at Mexico city as it's listed for sunday :uhoh: Of course they would change the price and remove the "disco" part of it :lol:

This is bull. I'm having to skip one of my classes today to purchase tickets and I don't even know if the general sale is actually today! I'm gonna be so pissed if I skip theatre and when I get to the ticketmaster website at 11 I can't even buy 'em!

Honestly, I think you're gonna end up really pissed :\ Ticketmaster mexico suuuuucks, they should've been clear with this information :angry: Homever I don't think it's likely for them to skip a presale, it just seems stupid :shrug: Not that they've handled the whole thing in an inteligent manner :dozey: