✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read on coldplaymexico twitter that tomorrow ticketmaster will sell tickets for all sections, so all the people who couldn't get tickets in the banamex presale still have the chance to get General A section tickets (or any other you want) :)

Good luck tomorrow

I just read on coldplaymexico twitter that tomorrow ticketmaster will sell tickets for all sections, so all the people who couldn't get tickets in the banamex presale still have the chance to get General A section tickets (or any other you want) :)

Good luck tomorrow

You better not be lyin'! 'Cause I'll hurt you!

Shit ... :(

It's still for Banamex card holders only ... :(

I just can't get through and right now top tickets are still available for all shows :(

But the pre-sale for Banamex already ended yesterday, and the general sale started 10 minutes ago :thinking:

I CALLED THE MEXICO TICKETMASTER OFFICE AND I'VE BEEN ON HOLD FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES!!!

THEY'RE JUST PLAYING LOST AND 42 OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

DASJKLFSDHJ FHKAWEJBGF QJKRBAGKSDJN GAJFHGK J.SFHJKG. JDFKGSBN HHJRK SUFRHGLJK DFJKGN DFJKG SDFKL;GH SDFJKL;G DHSFKLJH SDFKJLGN SJKLDF

I got tix for both MC and Guadalajara on Ticketmaster. However, it says that "all tickets not collected 48 hours before the event will be cancelled so please pick up your tickets before this time." Well, I'm not going to be in those cities 48 hrs before the events. I guess I have until March to work something out.

All Will Call tickets must be picked up 48 hours before the show. I can't be there 48 hours before the show. :cry:

I know how you feel I thought I wasn't gonna be able to go for a while either, and I'm lucky. I always schedule my classes so that I don't have school on Friday, and that way I'm only missing class on Thursday, and then I'll be back Sunday night!