✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

6-Mar-2010: Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRAP! The general A are available today! But not for US residents! GAH! I HATE TICKETMASTER!

Well, I'll see what I can get Saturday. For a second there I thought I'd be able to get the tickets with the CD, but that has to be mailed to you... :(

Well.... we'll see what we can do on Saturday.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Got my tickets!!!! :dance: :dance:

Carlita!!!! Front row, here we go!! And they were even cheaper than we thought!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

O. M. G. here I am about to have a heart attack cuz this is so UNBELIEVEABLE! :dead:

Thanks a lot Pris! :hug:

We have so much planning to do mwahahahaha! :evil:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry but I'm restrained at the office :shy: had to get that out of my chest :awesome:

Carlita, let the ideas start flowing!!!! We can start our crazy planning talks now!!! :dance:

Don't worry i have just checked on ticketmaster.com.mx and there are still General A tickets available and i thought that at this hour they would be sould out, but they aren't. I think that there is a good chance that there will be still tickets on saturday because at this moment of the day everyone who have a banamex card and wanted to go has already buyed their tickets... and if on saturday there aren't available there is still the posibility of a second date in Mexico City.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/color][/size]

Sorry but I'm restrained at the office :shy: had to get that out of my chest :awesome:

Carlita, let the ideas start flowing!!!! We can start our crazy planning talks now!!! :dance:

OMG I swear I still can't beleive it! :bigcry: :bigcry:

:sneaky: yeah we gotta get some great ideas, we've been waiting for this to happen for so long!

Well I just tried it choosing the price for GA and it told me there were no more tickets available. But then I tried with "best ticket available" and it gave me a GA ticket! :stunned:

So there must be still some there :nice:

@Carla

Hehehe, just 5 more months! :wacko: