✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who are you people?????

Sweet One

Alrighty, i've been gone for a couple of weeks me thinks, so anyone who joined within that period, please introduce yourself to me. Tell me about yourself!! I'm so lost on this board now! HAHAHA..anyhoo, I'm Laura, and I live in Montreal but originally from Toronto. (Shoutout to my T dot peeps!!)

Alright, now GO! :)

Hey Mary....you look strangely familiar!! :lol:

J-DAWG!!!! *hugs* How've you been buddy?? how's the T dot?? Or Etobicoke?? hahaha...we should chat on MSN sometime..

Chris, hey radiohead buddy!! I saw Radiohead in August and i had a great time. My apartment is covered with Radiohead posters!! me and my roomy are slightly nuts about them!! hahaha :D I'll definitely be seeing you on MSN sometime. I'm on as often as I can be. Oh, and your avatar is STELLAR!! :o

hahah, it's been a weird summer for me. I'm doing good Laura! Grade Eleven is cool! Hahha, Etobicoke is good. Not much happenin here though. It's really tough in school this year though, because of the school being overflowed with niners, the grade eleven classes are jam-packed, the school is really crowded! One of my friends has the whole next semester all spares because the classes were full. I'm just chillaxin here. it's MURDA L-DAWG!

im sara....hahha...i live north of t.o. in a little town...a hick town:P....i LOVE this site!! hahaha....anywho, im not that interesting hahahaha...thats about it for me...oh yeah....if u really wanna kno, im a cat person :P

Alrighty, i've been gone for a couple of weeks me thinks, so anyone who joined within that period, please introduce yourself to me. Tell me about yourself!! I'm so lost on this board now! HAHAHA..anyhoo, I'm Laura, and I live in Montreal but originally from Toronto. (Shoutout to my T dot peeps!!)