October 15, 200916 yr (CNN) -- The 6-year-old Colorado boy who is believed to have set adrift a helium balloon Thursday, prompting ground and air searches, has been found alive, authorities said. http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/10/15/colorado.boy.balloon/index.html -I think he needs to be grounded.... :rolleyes: literally! :p lol
October 15, 200916 yr I was wondering about what happened with this. It was on our news all this morning.
October 15, 200916 yr I went on to twitter and was very confused , there were loads of tweets about it . Well nice to see that he's safe. D: uh oh... i just imagined that family now getting their own tv show .
October 15, 200916 yr Author well it turns out they they family had participated in that show "Wife Swap" some time ago this year! :surprised: I thought the kid was dead or something... fell out of the stupid balloon or something lol he was scared and went to hide in the attic all day!? :shifty: I can't believe it... all that manpower looking for the kid, and he was home all along... didn't they look in the house first??? The military was involved in the search for chrissakes!!! :facepalm:
October 15, 200916 yr D: omg, seriously?! I heard they had been on wife swap . Didn't the other brother say he went into it, blame him! :lol:
October 15, 200916 yr Author LOL they both should be grounded! My heart sank when I saw the video unfold at work! The balloon landed and no one was inside! :surprised: I thought, omg he fell out.. he's splattered somewhere in bits! Then we find out he was hiding in a box in the attic lol
October 15, 200916 yr i thought that he'd freeze or suffacate, you know .. Being up higher in a colder, thinner air. I'm just waiting for the wave of youtube videos talking about it D: and Loads of internet jokes .
October 15, 200916 yr Author the latest joke I heard was that he was hiding in the balloon with Blanket (MJs son) lol I thought he would freeze or suffocate as well.. Colorado is cold this time of year... and the higher he would go.. the colder it would get! glad he is ok though.... the brat! :laugh2:
October 16, 200916 yr "Yo Balloon Boy, I'm a let you finish, but Anne Frank had the best attic hideout spot of all time."
October 16, 200916 yr That whole incident was crazy. When the balloon landed and they didn't find out, people were freaking out 'cause they he had fallen out since there was a report saying that officials saw something fall from it earlier. I think the county would bill the boy's parents for the use of manpower and military equipment (they can do that). Well, they better do that otherwise it will be coming out of the taxpayer's pocket for something that could have been solved by searching the damn house and garage. The only thing they got right was that he was in a box but in the wrong place.
October 16, 200916 yr The family planned the whole thing to garner attention. Quite obviously. When the father asked the boy why he was hiding the boy replied ""You guys said we did this for the show." The father is a meteorologist. Pretty sick shit.
October 16, 200916 yr If you ask me, it was blown up out of all proportion............................. :rolleyes:
October 16, 200916 yr Balloonboy That whole incident was crazy. When the balloon landed and they didn't find out, people were freaking out 'cause they he had fallen out since there was a report saying that officials saw something fall from it earlier. I think the county would bill the boy's parents for the use of manpower and military equipment (they can do that). Well, they better do that otherwise it will be coming out of the taxpayer's pocket for something that could have been solved by searching the damn house and garage. The only thing they got right was that he was in a box but in the wrong place. I am of course glad that the boy is alright, BUT ... I sincerely hope that the county is going to bill the boy's parents for the use of massive manpower and military equipment plus a FINE, please. This attention-seeking family needs to be taught a lesson! If not, other attention-seeking people will come up with other events, because the balloonboy got away with it and it was top story in all media - how cool!".
October 16, 200916 yr I am of course glad that the boy is alright, BUT ... I sincerely hope that the county is going to bill the boy's parents for the use of massive manpower and military equipment plus a FINE, please. This attention-seeking family needs to be taught a lesson! If not, other attention-seeking people will come up with other events, because the balloonboy got away with it and it was top story in all media - how cool!". In other words, it was just a lot of hot air??:rolleyes:
October 16, 200916 yr I am of course glad that the boy is alright, BUT ... I sincerely hope that the county is going to bill the boy's parents for the use of massive manpower and military equipment plus a FINE, please. This attention-seeking family needs to be taught a lesson! If not, other attention-seeking people will come up with other events, because the balloonboy got away with it and it was top story in all media - how cool!". An official with the police department has stated that they will not bill the family for the services, even though that helicopter costs the county over $14,000 and people are now finding out that the husband was seeking media attention. Hopefully, with many folks outrage over this scare tactic the county will rethink their decision to not bill the family.
October 16, 200916 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UONWCq7A]YouTube - "Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne Admits: "We Did This For The Show"[/ame]
October 16, 200916 yr They just played a clip on CNN that the family took of the balloon when it was taking off and there was not a box on the balloon. So logically, how could the father think the boy was inside a sealed balloon? There is no place on the balloon for a kid to get into. And they called a TV station before 911, that doesn't make sense.
October 16, 200916 yr I think their parents are fame-seeking idiots. I hope they get in big trouble for this.
October 16, 200916 yr Author In other words, it was just a lot of hot air??:rolleyes: :laugh3: you never stop, huh.... good one! -well the family was on the TODAY show this morning and the father's explanation for the little Falcon saying "I did it for the show" was that after he had been found, the photogs and media asked him to 'show them where he hid', the dad claims he misunderstood Blitzer's question.. he's only 6... mmhmm. then as the dad continue his interview.. the little boy got sick.. and threw up on camera!! 3x!!! ugh, gross... and you could see the dad's face as well.. he was disgusted lol Meredith Viera just kept yapping like if nothing!! It was funny at the time.. yet nasty. What a way to start the morning. :confused: OH and the older brother is 'alledgedly' the one who told his dad the little boy was in the balloon. mmmhm... :dozey:
October 17, 200916 yr :laugh3: you never stop, huh.... good one! -well the family was on the TODAY show this morning and the father's explanation for the little Falcon saying "I did it for the show" was that after he had been found, the photogs and media asked him to 'show them where he hid', the dad claims he misunderstood Blitzer's question.. he's only 6... mmhmm. then as the dad continue his interview.. the little boy got sick.. and threw up on camera!! 3x!!! ugh, gross... and you could see the dad's face as well.. he was disgusted lol Meredith Viera just kept yapping like if nothing!! It was funny at the time.. yet nasty. What a way to start the morning. :confused: OH and the older brother is 'alledgedly' the one who told his dad the little boy was in the balloon. mmmhm... :dozey: Are you trying to burst their bubble?:rolleyes:
Create an account or sign in to comment