✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What scars do you have?

In a telescope lens

you know the inside of your arm where it bends? opposite side of the elbow?

there

and.....ankle

and some small faint ones below my ear around my jaw and tiny ones on teh forhead

and one on my knee from an altercation i had with the duck pond after going downhill on a 2 person bike by myself when i was..... errr..... 7?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was little I feel onto a hockey stick and cut my lower lip open :lol:

How did you get yours? :nice:

ouch!

i was kicking a football around with some guy who was rubbish and couldn't pass five yards and he kicked it past me. i turned round to run to get it and ran straight into a climbing frame haha. my sister was screaming for ages. they had to glue it back together at the hospital. they always use techniques you'd use to repair a paper aeroplane with me. when i split my head open (playing gladiators with my dad and sister :dozey:) they stapled my head back together, which hurt more than the splitting open. so i probably have a scar on my head too though i've never seen it and there's no place where my hair doesn't grow.

ouch!

i was kicking a football around with some guy who was rubbish and couldn't pass five yards and he kicked it past me. i turned round to run to get it and ran straight into a climbing frame haha. my sister was screaming for ages. they had to glue it back together at the hospital. they always use techniques you'd use to repair a paper aeroplane with me. when i split my head open (playing gladiators with my dad and sister :dozey:) they stapled my head back together, which hurt more than the splitting open. so i probably have a scar on my head too though i've never seen it and there's no place where my hair doesn't grow.

It's fortunate you're not like Prince William, then!:P

ouch!

oh my gosh, that sounded painful :wreck: