✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What scars do you have?

In a telescope lens

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope...still none.

Ah finally someone like me! I was begining to think I was the only one on earth with no scars at all xD !

I mean, that's crazy, I really didn't think that many people could have that many scars :shocked2: !

we all share those scars

ear rape scars inside and out

True dat.

I have a couple of scars, actually.

One on top each of my breasts from a portacath that gave me blood poisoning on one side and had to be moved... Two on my neck from intravenous feeding and whatnot. One on my wrist from a broken arm that had to be rebroken and stabilized with a pin. One in my eyebrow from falling onto a pencil sharpener that was screwed onto a table. One on my right leg from cutting it open with a ski.. Hm, some, fortunately, not very visible scars on my thighs from self-harm. Silly teenager self.

Haha, I sound like a walking wounded. :dozey:

I have a scar on my palm from third grade. It's really stupid. Basically, I sharpened all my pencils then put them in my desk. I reached in my desk quickly, got stabbed by the pencil, and it really hurt :sick: It was hanging out of my hand and the nurse had to pull it out :sad:

I have another scar on my hand when I was baking biscuits. I didn't realize one of the oven mitts was for show and didn't protect at all, and the heat from the tray went through and burned my hand pretty bad :tongue:

oh yeah, how could i forget. me and my mates all scarred each other with cigarettes on our hands when we were drunk because tattoos are lame and cliched. when we sobered up we realised scars were lame too, but i don't regret doing it. it's quite a cool scar and we all have it.

I have a scar on my lip from when it busted open playing softball. I was up to bat during practice and the coach pitched it in my face. Awesome coach, huh.

I also have a scar on my lower left leg from playing softball. I forgot to pull up my leg guard before I got up to bat, so after I hit the ball and was running around the bases, I slid into third base and the field was more gravel than dirt. So I got all sorts of little stones embedded in my leg, top layer of skin was torn off, etc. I had to clean it off with hydrogen peroxide, I think half my team fainted when they saw my leg bubbling up while my mom (a nurse) poured the hydrogen peroxide on it. I thought it was actually pretty soothing, though.