✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What scars do you have?

In a telescope lens

Have any badass scars from whatever?

I have one on each of my legs from surgery, one looks like i got bit a shark, people will believe me when i tell them that :lol:

this is the crazy one

wk1zl.jpg

kaoawx.jpg

this is the pretty one :wacky:

34z0ggk.jpg

you can barely see it in that picture :inquisitive:

my friend likes to draw on them

5mfg49.jpg

spabdi.jpg

333g5xv.jpg

dnlmpk.jpg

they're lovers :love:

the first one is messed up because it used to be this:

o6mtrm.jpg

after my doctor took all that shit out, it was a 1 inch hole in my leg.

I also have a light scar on my arm, from when I was younger and running around Wegmans, a supermarket, and I ran into a metal hanging shelf and I got a pretty big cut on my arm :laugh3:

So, anyone else?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HARDCORE MAN. I have one on my left knee from playing dodgeball in elementary school. I was the last one left on my team. Jumped up in the air to dodge one ball, got nailed by like 3 and came crashing down on the pavement. Twas pretty gross.

I have a couple of big scars on my finger where I accidentally shot it with a bb gun and had to get the bb cut out. Long story, don't ask. Be careful with those, kids. They really will put your eye out.

The nerve there is dead but it still itches like crazy sometimes. :mad:

I have a few chicken pox scars.

I also have a scar from cutting my knee open on the corner of a chest at my friend's house when I was 9...

you can get scars from chicken pox? :thinking: didn't know that:P

the second one sounds painful

HARDCORE MAN. I have one on my left knee from playing dodgeball in elementary school. I was the last one left on my team. Jumped up in the air to dodge one ball, got nailed by like 3 and came crashing down on the pavement. Twas pretty gross.

damn, that sounds like it hurt!

I have several in my knees due to the millions of falls that I've had while playing soccer.

:stunned:you must've fallen pretty hard

I have a couple of big scars on my finger where I accidentally shot it with a bb gun and had to get the bb cut out. Long story, don't ask. Be careful with those, kids. They really will put your eye out.

The nerve there is dead but it still itches like crazy sometimes. :mad:

:shocked2: fuck that sounds painful!!

:( i can sympathize with you there. my scars always hurt :bomb: i have to massage them, which used to feel good but now it hurts :( and i still can't feel most of my leg, from the nerves getting messed up from surgery.

:hug:

badass? Only two, I was hit once with a bat near my eye accidentally, and did not tie up my helmet when I was going down hastily and frantically a hil... a girl crosses I try to dodge her but fail... Next Thing I knew my head was blooding and so my IQ :weep:

they say the number of scars show how stupid you are, in that case due to biking, soccer, child games etc I'm as smart as a jellyfish

:shocked2: fuck that sounds painful!!

:( i can sympathize with you there. my scars always hurt :bomb: i have to massage them, which used to feel good but now it hurts :( and i still can't feel most of my leg, from the nerves getting messed up from surgery.

:hug:

Actually it wasn't- at least not at first. It severed the nerve there when the ball went in so between that and shock I didn't really feel much. It ached a lot afterward, though.

Man, your's sounds pretty hardcore. :(

badass? Only two, I was hit once with a bat near my eye accidentally, and did not tie up my helmet when I was going down hastily and frantically a hil... a girl crosses I try to dodge her but fail... Next Thing I knew my head was blooding and so my IQ :weep:

they say the number of scars show how stupid you are, in that case due to biking, soccer, child games etc I'm as smart as a jellyfish

you might be as smart as a jellfish, but you are pretty badass :cool:

Actually it wasn't- at least not at first. It severed the nerve there when the ball went in so between that and shock I didn't really feel much. It ached a lot afterward, though.

Man, your's sounds pretty hardcore. :(

well that's good that it didn't really hurt!

:shrug: i guess. i'm just happy that part of my leg injury is done with, i can never get compartment syndrome again :)