✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What scars do you have?

In a telescope lens

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is such a freaking bad ass thread! :pimp2:

i have one on my forehead.. :shame: when i was really little i fell off the couch and bashed my head into the corner of the table :cry: i was at a babysitters house so it didnt help that mah mommeh wasnt around :baby:

But that's what Jellyfish do! :bigcry: Ask Australians

:bigcry::uhoh:

i've been stung by a few jellyfish, one time at my grandmom's house. i was jumping into the water i jumped onto a bunch of them

this is such a freaking bad ass thread! :pimp2:

i have one on my forehead.. :shame: when i was really little i fell off the couch and bashed my head into the corner of the table :cry: i was at a babysitters house so it didnt help that mah mommeh wasnt around :baby:

awww liz! :(

i'll kiss it to make it feel better :kiss:

Oh yeah, I got one on my leg at my brother's wedding. That was weird. I look down just after the ceremony because my leg had started aching, and there was this big, long, dark bruise with a gash down the middle of it. No idea what from. It never bled, but it took weeks to heal. :confused:

I have a ton, but the most major one is under my chin. When I was six I was trying out my new bike and I live on a hill so I was riding back and forth from my driveway to my neighbors and the bike slipped because the driveway was wet from rain and I flew off the bike and shattered my chin on a 50 lb rock. I had to get a ton of stitches.

chronologically:

i had one on my right feet sole, caused by a glass which cut me when i was in a pool (i was like 4 then), it has kinda disappeared :uhoh:

i had one on my right elbow, caused by i put it where i shouldn't, got stucked and the scar was caused when rescueing. :uhoh: i was 10 then, is kinda gone now.

i had one my right knee, caused when i hit it against a stone, i was 12, it was visible until recently.

never noticied until now all them were on my right side :confused:

a part of those ones i don't remember of more.

One from under my belly button to my right hip, from a gory operation :nice:

One just above my chest from a central line, cannula scars all over my hands, and a whole abundance of chicken pox scars - Yay!

I got them all at the same time :dance:

Oh, and my left ear is kinda screwed up from a scaffold piercing gone wrong :(

:bigcry::uhoh:

i've been stung by a few jellyfish, one time at my grandmom's house. i was jumping into the water i jumped onto a bunch of them

awww liz! :(

i'll kiss it to make it feel better :kiss:

That must have hurt

Rishi you are so fucked up...Nick why'd you have to ask?

Not much

oh oh oh!

my most noticeable scar is on my right shin- I... um... tripped over a cement blockade on the side of the road in Gettysburg... :uhoh:

:lol: zoe

i :heart: you

Wow, your scar is amazing!

I cut my left hand when I was younger twice; The first time was with Stanley knife and the second was with Vodka..

since then I have a scar on my left hand. It was fun though..

hah, thanks!

:stunned: that was fun? :uhoh:

I have one on my knee, and it's purple :wacky: I got some nasty cut you see :uhoh:

I was climbing on a rock, and then I slid off it, and then I fell ontop of lots of random girls :wacko:

I think they hate me now :heart:

hahahah, its fun when you fall on people

I forgot to mention, all my three major scars are from operations :nice:

same. what surgery did you have done?

That must have hurt

it did a little