November 9, 200916 yr I think they both have their good points and low points, But everything like this comes down to opinion. And in my opinion I prefer coldplay, but i havent heard much radiohead. :) Hopefully this thread isn't going to explode too much in a ball of fury and rage :laugh3:
November 9, 200916 yr Author Hey don't get mad :disappointed: a pointless, random and not serious thread
November 9, 200916 yr There there..I'm not mad at you :nice: Just a little 'reinforcement' to make you behave next time, that's it... :whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip: There you go...:hug:
November 9, 200916 yr There there..I'm not mad at you :nice: Just a little 'reinforcement' to make you behave next time, that's it... :whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip: There you go...:hug: this thread is meant to be pointless and not serious. dont turn it into some kinky fetish thread.
November 9, 200916 yr ^Now don't blame me for your lacking of anyone to do the same to you. Find a boyfriend or somethin.
November 10, 200916 yr In some ways they are...but not every way. Coldplay is a better band in certain areas.
November 10, 200916 yr They are very, very different bands, really. I mean they sound similar- both through direct influence and indirect influences, but outside of surface aesthetics they fill very different roles and they aren't even trying to do the same thing at all. I think the real measure should be are they doing their thing to the best of their abilities. To which I would answer yes. Now are those roles created equally. Probably not. What does that mean? :sneaky: I leave that to the reader.
November 10, 200916 yr I'm tired of this comparison *sigh* It's a matter of taste and feelings, that's it.
November 10, 200916 yr Apples and oranges? if only thom had named one of his kids Orange, that comment would of been incredibly witty. so for now we'll just settle for... Moses and Noah??............:\.............
November 10, 200916 yr I wonder how many threads like this there are on this forum. Where's a dead horse, I want to go beat it up.
November 10, 200916 yr Muse are better than Radiohead. They appeal to more people, they write better songs, and Matt Bellamy isn't a pretentious ****! Plus they grab music by the balls are flamboyant rather than being self pitying and sleep inducing.
Create an account or sign in to comment