✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little kids came to my house Christmas caroling on Saturday night. It was snowing as well. Quite sweet. :wacko:

waah, i'm so jealous!

no snow for me so far. it's overdue. now they say that it might happen next week, but who knows... :( i'm used to snow by the end of november, so this is kind of depressing, hmmm.

It snowed today.And we're gonna have a snowstorm on Wednesday.First of the season.Apparently 30 cm.Should be good.

My brother and I live in Canada and my parents in France but we can't afford to go home for Christmas because it's SO expensive around Christmas time (at least $1200 per ticket) and my parents can't come over now either.Anyways, me and brother bought the huge Christmas tree (see picture) and we're gonna go crazy with the food.Kind of sad in a way but we'll make the best of it.Plus, at least it's snowing here.

Were getting our tree tomorrow , will post some pics when it is decorated

so i am in a department store trying to find some clothes and all o fthe sudden i hear the first few chords of "Have yourself a merry little christmas" and i know rright away it is the amazing chris martin and i had to sit and have a moment, too much beauty to handle