✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It snowed today.And we're gonna have a snowstorm on Wednesday.First of the season.Apparently 30 cm.Should be good.

My brother and I live in Canada and my parents in France but we can't afford to go home for Christmas because it's SO expensive around Christmas time (at least $1200 per ticket) and my parents can't come over now either.Anyways, me and brother bought the huge Christmas tree (see picture) and we're gonna go crazy with the food.Kind of sad in a way but we'll make the best of it.Plus, at least it's snowing here.

oh i wish you could come to my house for christmas, we would love to have you, tree done pics coming

Chirstmas is just too stressful for me. My job is twice as busy as it is all year. The pay is good, but I kill myself running around trying to please everybody and I don't enjoy

anything the whole month. This Christmas is especially miserable.

"could you hurry sir dady said theres not much time u see shes been sick for quite awile and i hope these shoes will make her smile and i want her to look betiful if mama meats jeasus tonight------------------------------------------"

this is a song called christmass shoes!!! merry chirstmas every one :lol:

:DForget Chrismas-

I scored tix to Flaming Lips :cowboy:party on New Years Eve:earmuffs::dance::dance:

wishes coming true would be if Chrissy and the boys decided to party with good buddy Wayne that night:cheesy::wacko::wacky:

i feel very odd this christmas

like.... i keep forgetting its christmas until i see someone elses decorated house

and it feels weird, like im watching someone elses happy warm fuzzys from the outside of a snowglobe

id probly enjoy it more if i had one of those big ol hallmark familys to share it with

im spending it with my best friend though so thats good

.....i seriously dont like christmas.......

it died the day i found out santa wasnt real

...bah humbug