The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even December yet!

Seriously.:dozey:

The pressure:inquisitive:. The traffic.:angry: The mall:wreck:The "what to get that person who has EVERYTHING ALREADY":bomb:. The being forced to sit with your family for hrs when you know all you do is fight:veryangry2:(oh that can't just be me:rolleyes:). I love you Christa, but can't we postpone this to...next summer?:P

ok I'll forgive you, as long as you start an Easter 2010 countdown :P

Why do you encourage her?!?!? Jan 2nd, there's gonna be bunnies all over the freakin' place now!:bomb:

Yes, I'm in a great mood, why do you ask?;):lol:

The pressure:inquisitive:. The traffic.:angry: The mall:wreck:The "what to get that person who has EVERYTHING ALREADY":bomb:. The being forced to sit with your family for hrs when you know all you do is fight:veryangry2:(oh that can't just be me:rolleyes:). I love you Christa, but can't we postpone this to...next summer?:P

Why do you encourage her?!?!? Jan 2nd, there's gonna be bunnies all over the freakin' place now!:bomb:

:snobby: get a santa hat and celebrate! :P

:kiss:

KidsC.jpg

Lore we love a Beatles Christmas!!!! but then we love the beatles any time of year

love Charlie Brown Xmasit, we need some clips from youtube!. i actually have the soundtrack, its gogeous, i play it throuhout the whole holidays

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPG3zSgm_Qo]YouTube- A Charlie Brown Christmas - Christmas Time is Here Song[/ame]

KidsC.jpg

I was in a Hallmark store today and they actually have an ornament that is the boy in the bunny costume!:D Nearly bought it for $16.50, but I already had 4 other ornaments and 3 nightlights and 3 Yankee Candles in my cart:embarassed: I prefer to add to our Christopher Radko collection though.:)

Hallmark also has lots of the Charlie Brown Christmas ones too.

Has it ever occured to you that the shape of these chocolate Santas and Easter Bunnies are exactly the same?!

I am somehow convinced that they only change the foil/wrapping around it and redeliver them to the shops :inquisitive: :sneaky:

So actually the Santas in the shop are Bunnies in disguise or the other way round ;) :lol:

Well .. I reckon' people must thing I ate some funny stuff today ;) :P :laugh3:

Does anyone else like A Charlie Brown Christmas? :heart:

I ONLY LOVE IT A WHOLE FREAKING LOT!!! :heart:!!!

i love charlie brown! :wacky:

i actually have the soundtrack, its gogeous, i play it throuhout the whole holidays

me too!! :heart: its wonderful :D

D'aww, I love that movie. :wacky::D

ah me too! :wacky::heart: i'm so glad my brother has a mini obsession with muppets movies :P :D

i can't wait until christmas! It's already starting to get cold and walking outside there's the christmas feel. I find it funny because one of the radio stations is playing xmas songs and it's not even thanksgiving...lol.

my favorite christmas movies are (even though they may seem sorta childish, it brings back my past by watching these):A Christmas Story, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Santa Clause, Jingle All the Way