✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really? thats so cool!! do you remeber like 6 or 7 years ago we had the huge snowstorm on christmas? i absolutely loved it, we all got snowed in all slept at my mother in laws like 15 of us and it was one of my favorite holidays ever, the kids loved sleeping in front of the fireplace, ahhhhhh memories

I do remember that! My sister got into a small accident that day, so she was super angry all day.

We called her The Grinch. :P

Anyways, I'm going off subject. I LOVE the snow, and really hope we get pummeled this year. :wacky:

But I understand hating to drive in it. I know what you people mean: I have a Smart Car that I just got this summer, and I'm SUPER nervous just to drive in flurries. :uhoh:

Ok let's get the holidays rolling! This is one of my favorite movies ever!! I know its old but its great. Does anyone else know about it? would love it if everyone would post their fav parts. Any Youtube clips would be great. Please post all your fun xmas movie stuff., pics , vids anything Christmas related!!!

a-christmas-story.jpg

i think i remember that film. :thinking:

the good of xmas time, is tv show some good films. :D

xmas related just got some xmas sweets. :wacky:

When's it going to start snowing? Apparently we're supposed to get ten inches more than our usual this year. :wacky::P

:wacky::dance::D

can't wait!!!

really? thats so cool!! do you remeber like 6 or 7 years ago we had the huge snowstorm on christmas? i absolutely loved it, we all got snowed in all slept at my mother in laws like 15 of us and it was one of my favorite holidays ever, the kids loved sleeping in front of the fireplace, ahhhhhh memories

YES!! I DO! :D i was SO happy it was a white christmas but i was sad because i was supposed to go to my grandmom's house and sleepover after we spent time with my mom's family but it took my uncle like 3 hours to get there so he told us not to bother driving up there :(

Yeah, this is an awesome movie. I also take advantage of the 24-hour marathon.

Too many funny parts to choose... I triple-dog-dare you to pick the funniest! :lol:

:lol:

does anyone else think its one of the most depressing things when a christmas story marathon ends at 8pm on christmas? :bigcry:

^please go and tell my mum!! ;D

we couldn't even use everything you see in the picture... but she left an hour ago to go - guess what? - shopping at some kind of christmas exhibition :lol: :rolleyes:

Sounds like she has a severe case of OCD (Obsessive Christmas Disorder)!!:stunned: