✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Christmas Thread

Christa42

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We put up our tree last night! It was fun, because we were going to use my boyfriend's tree, but it was super old... and broke in half. :P

So we went out to this hippie-ish tree lot where when you buy a cut down tree, you pay to have a new one planted in it's place. Very eco-friendly, I suggest everyone tries it. :nice:

So I guess that means you're in for a "hippie" Christmas!!:lol:

We put up our tree last night! It was fun, because we were going to use my boyfriend's tree, but it was super old... and broke in half. :P

So we went out to this hippie-ish tree lot where when you buy a cut down tree, you pay to have a new one planted in it's place. Very eco-friendly, I suggest everyone tries it. :nice:

Wow awesome idea ! I don't think we have this here :dozey:

You'll have to show us a pic when it's done Christina ! =)

I've go three work Christmas parties coming up next month. I don't get why workplaces even do them. Everyone seems to hate them. The one from the shop I work in might be good fun. But the other one sounds like an absolute nightmare. I have to travel to Manchester and spend £25 so I can have a meal I don't like with people I don't really get on with.

I wrapped 7 christmas presents yesterday!

do you have a partner you can go with to make the night more enjoyable?

Yeah he might come with me since everyone else is going with their partner. I feel a bit bad asking him to come though because it takes him about three hours to get there.

I've not done any Christmas shopping yet. I get 30% staff discount in the shop I work in so I might get a few presents there.