🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Goodness, I need to get to bed now. I can't wait any longer for the catalog tonight. :bomb: I really really really hope that it is posted by the time that I am up and around tomorrow... I think we all need at least a little bit of time to look through the catalog and figure out what we want...

I can't believe this! :dead: Where is the list of things I probably wont be able to bid on but still want to look at? Oh, well, at least the group probably will have a chance of winning! :cheesy:

Yeah I'm the same, I won't be bidding but I still want to torture myself by looking at the things I can't afford!!! :laugh3:

Goodness, I need to get to bed now. I can't wait any longer for the catalog tonight. :bomb: I really really really hope that it is posted by the time that I am up and around tomorrow... I think we all need at least a little bit of time to look through the catalog and figure out what we want...

Okay, I'm "up and around" now... donde esta catalog?!?!?!?

GAHHHH WHERE IS IT!!!

i woke up 30 min early so that i could go through this cause i thought for sure it would be up! apparently not!! im going crazy!!

now ihave to go to school so im not going to be able to look at it till i get home in 12 hours! :@

Yeah, it's gonna be 4 am for me as well. I've been planning an all-nighter ever since I learnt the time, but I'm getting the flu and I know that it's not going to be healthy AT ALL for me to lose any sleep. And I'm really getting a bad dose... summer flu is the worse... argh.

So I think I'm gonna have to bow out on this and just have a look tomorrow. Have fun Coldplayers! :nice: