🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

there it is...the PDF is on Coldplay.com NOW!!!!!!!!!

decadesale1.jpg

Download the Clearout Sale catalogue

December 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Browse all the lots in our free, downloadable catalogue

Welcome to the Coldplay End of Decade Sale. For the first 24 hours, we want you to be able to have a good look through the official auction catalogue, which contains details and pictures of all the lots which will be up for grabs.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF THE AUCTION CATALOGUE (21MB file)

The sale itself will then begin tomorrow at 5pm. There will be four waves of the auction, as follows:

Friday 18 December - All items related to Parachutes era

Saturday 19 December - All items related to A Rush Of Blood To The Head era

Sunday 20 December - All items related to X&Y era

Monday 21 December - All items related to Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends era

All auctions will last for 10 days, with the final auction ending on 31 December 2009.

In addition, because we wanted to make sure that some of the items go to Coldplay fans with more modest funds, one copy of each signed lithograph in the auction will be made available as a first-come, first-served Buy It Now item, for £10 (plus shipping). These items will appear on the coldplaykidscoauction eBay page at random times throughout the duration of the auction.

Remember, all proceeds will go to Kids Company, an incredible charity that helps vulnerable children and young people in London.

Happy bidding!

Anchorman

i guess i was wrong about the buy now option

In addition, because we wanted to make sure that some of the items go to Coldplay fans with more modest funds, one copy of each signed lithograph in the auction will be made available as a first-come, first-served Buy It Now item, for £10 (plus shipping). These items will appear on the coldplaykidscoauction eBay page at random times throughout the duration of the auction.

:dance:

OMG!!!

So much stuff!! That is an awesome range of stuff and I think it's great that they're selling it all for charity.

If I was lucky enough to get one of the lithographs that are going on the buy it now option I'd be SO happy, I know I'm never that lucky though lol

Oh well, happy bidding to everyone trying for something :D

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

THE CATALOG IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MANY THINGS, SO LITTLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a guitar.

And a jacket.

And a lithograph.

AND I WILL PAY ANYTHING TO GET THEM ALL!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY THERE'S SO MUCH!!!!!!

This gives me hope that I'll be able to get some amazing things. :wacky:

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!