🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay End of Decade Clearout Sale (catalogue discussion pg43 onwards, winning item pics pg151 onw

inengsol1500

Yeah. I honestly don't think that many people will be bidding (besides Coldplayers). It's not like it's all over the news or anything. :shrug:

EDIT: By the way, I really want the autoharp. :freak:

Not here, but it was across the pond. I'm trying not to blab to everyone I know since that will just mean more people to bid which lessens our chances. It is SO hard to contain myself though.

Yeah. I honestly don't think that many people will be bidding (besides Coldplayers). It's not like it's all over the news or anything. :shrug:

EDIT: By the way, I really want the autoharp. :freak:

No, I don't think so either. Probably just us Coldplayers that are hyping it... I want the harp too! :P But I won't fight you for it, I don't have that much money. I have like... £2-300 to spend.

Sooo many yummy new piccies! :blush:

And this:

LOT 28

Guy's Travel guitar

Auction period: 18-28 December

This Martin travel guitar has been widely used by Guy, on the road and in hotel rooms. This item comes

with a certificate of authenticity, signed by the entire band.

Okay, well, here is what I'll do.

There are a couple of non-poster/lithograph items that I want to bid on. But, I wouldn't mind one of posters/lithographs too.

This is my plan: I will try to get one of the lithographs, so I can at least have something. If so, and if I happen to get the winning bid on one of the other items, I will send the poster/lithograph to someone else.

Guest kmm1482

As cool as this is. And for how AWESOME the proceeds will go to charity, I don't believe any of us will be the winning bidders of any of the rarer guitars/globe/tour jackets. I can almost gaurantee that those items will go for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Think about it, Chris FIRST guitar?? the ACTUAL globe on Parachutes? You're average, every day Coldplay fanatic doesn't have near enough money to make the winning big. I have a very big feeling that some rich fat cat will win most of these and lock them up in a dusty basement next to John Lennon's last autograph so he can punt them back off in years time to make more money.

I fully understand that it's completely out of the hands of the guys', it just breaks my heart that all of these 'holy grail' items are available to every one of us... if we have lots and lots of money.

Sooo many yummy new piccies! :blush:

And this:

LOT 28

Guy's Travel guitar

Auction period: 18-28 December

This Martin travel guitar has been widely used by Guy, on the road and in hotel rooms. This item comes

with a certificate of authenticity, signed by the entire band.

hahaha.you're so into him."hotel room" and "Guy" in the same sentence ;)