🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Live Photoblog from Exeter December 19th (A Spammer's Dream, An F5 Key's Nightmare)

coldplayisawesome

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Elena! :nice:

Hi Tamara, nice to meet you! :)

@Thalia: Hey du, auch grad schon lange nicht mehr gesehen! :)

@Jo: Hi there! :hug:

Later, I'll probably go out for about 2 hours as well... Damn. Actually, I don't want to go outside because it's snowing like mad and I really don't want to miss anything on here and on the photoblog, either. :\

aw Thalia I LOVE your siggy!! :blush:

Oh, Thalia :hug: Hope you'll have a great time! :)

Thank you! :kiss:

Aww, we'll miss you Thalia. :kiss:

I'll miss you folks, too! :bigcry: I wish you a fanfuckingtastic time! :dance:

AND BYE THALIA. Don't worry, have a fun time at the party and you can see all the chaos when you get back. Or better yet, you could be sneaky and:

a) If you have a phone with internet, take it and snoop out the website and Coldplaying while you're there. Or:

b) Sneak onto a computer at your friend's house/party location every half hour and pretend you're having a toilet break. People may think you have irritable bowel syndrome or something but it will be worth it. :lol:

LOL :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:!!! Yeah maybe I can manage to sneak onto my friends laptop and throw a look at this madness here :P

Ahhh isn't amazing how you can spazz out totally in front of your monitor with other peoples who don't even see you? :lol: Gotta love the internet! Creep.gif

Hi Tamara, nice to meet you! :)

@Thalia: Hey du, auch grad schon lange nicht mehr gesehen! :)

@Jo: Hi there! :hug:

Later, I'll probably go out for about 2 hours as well... Damn. Actually, I don't want to go outside because it's snowing like mad and I really don't want to miss anything on here and on the photoblog, either. :\

omg. :bomb:

You say "it's snowing" so casually, as though it means diddly squat. :lol:

I WISH IT SNOWED IN SYDNEY! I would kill to see snow. :P

Thank you! :kiss:

I'll miss you folks, too! :bigcry: I wish you a fanfuckingtastic time! :dance:

LOL :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:!!! Yeah maybe I can manage to sneak onto my friends laptop and throw a look at this madness here :P

Ahhh isn't amazing how you can spazz out totally in front of your monitor with other peoples who don't even see you? :lol: Gotta love the internet! Creep.gif

the internet :heart:

my best friend called me to go with her to buy some gifts. and i was like: "uhmmm... well.. i can't really go because... you know it's snowing and i.. have to help my mom too and stuff." :lol:

We're supposed to get 12-18 inches of snow today. :uhoh:

I want snow, too! :snobby: