📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

What was the best thing you did in 2009?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once stayed up all night. Cool huh?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Um seriously;

http://www.themintchicks.com/blablabla.html

August 13

Remember how I said I was going to do a new part of the site with

young/ new/ unsigned bands or whatever? Well I've finished the first

instalment. I don't know how this thing will roll out in the future

but for the first lot of bands I wanted to show you some stuff I like

from New Zealand. Most of it is by really young people (the youngest

being Eddie from State of the Sleepy who is 12) and I have been

listening to this stuff a lot. I decided to make it pretty minimal

because nobody really needs to hear me dancing about architecture. I

guess I'm just doing this because I genuinely like this music better

than most music out there and it's made by a bunch of kids at home.

There are a few things I wanted to include but haven't so far but

that's what the future's for. OK, here's the page. Have fun. P.S.

we're playing an all-ages show tonight at Backspace in Portland.R

this guy is from The Mint Chicks. they are immensely famous in New Zealand

I forgave my boyfriend for cheating on me by banging some other chick because for once I truly and thoroughly believed he was truly sorry for what he had done. I have never ever forgiven anyone for such a big thing like this, usually I would just run away.

And in the end, it was for the better. We're much closer and more honest and open with one another now.

So, I found it in myself to forgive someone I loved for what was a massive betrayal of trust :smiley:

I think it's something anyway. Oh and I met Chris Martin and went to a great festival sort of concert, that was cool.

Making the leap of living with a partner (Well its happened before but that was temp) even if it did mess everything up :sick: But commitment has always been a scary thing for me, I dont regret it at the end of the day.

for me it was realizing who my real friends are, and how i really don't have too many...haha. but i don't mind that. I look at it as quality of friends rather than quantity of friends. Also I'm happy because I'm normally a quiet person, but i've been more talkative. Also I've met/talked to a few cool new people that i'd probably consider to be friends now. Lastly... I released an EP, which of course I know I can fix still, but am just happy and relieved to get done and out there.

wow... that was quite long (that's what she said :P)... I guess this was a good year and alot of good has happened for me :)

for me it was realizing who my real friends are, and how i really don't have too many...haha. but i don't mind that. I look at it as quality of friends rather than quantity of friends. Also I'm happy because I'm normally a quiet person, but i've been more talkative. Also I've met/talked to a few cool new people that i'd probably consider to be friends now. Lastly... I released an EP, which of course I know I can fix still, but am just happy and relieved to get done and out there.

wow... that was quite long (that's what she said :P)... I guess this was a good year and alot of good has happened for me :)

I am glad that we have this also in common. I haven't had any friends since 2005, and to be honest with you, I am glad for it.

I didn't know that you also recorded music, do you have your own band? What type of music is it?

I am glad that we have this also in common. I haven't had any friends since 2005, and to be honest with you, I am glad for it.

I didn't know that you also recorded music, do you have your own band? What type of music is it?

yeah... i mean i have had pretty much just 2 really good friends for the last few years (one of which is my brother), but it's only been recently that i've realized that they are pretty much the only real friends i have.

yeah i record my own music. I don't have a band at the moment. it's kind of songer songwriter type stuff. from what people have told me they say the two biggest influences they hear are Paul Mccartney and pink floyd. my music is in my sig.