✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What was the best thing you did in 2009?

Dfit00

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... i mean i have had pretty much just 2 really good friends for the last few years (one of which is my brother), but it's only been recently that i've realized that they are pretty much the only real friends i have.

yeah i record my own music. I don't have a band at the moment. it's kind of songer songwriter type stuff. from what people have told me they say the two biggest influences they hear are Paul Mccartney and pink floyd. my music is in my sig.

Wow man, awesome voice and awesome music. I really like Breathing Underwater.

If you continue like that, I am sure you'll have a lot of potential to enter the music industry. :clap:

Wow man, awesome voice and awesome music. I really like Breathing Underwater.

If you continue like that, I am sure you'll have a lot of potential to enter the music industry. :clap:

wow... thanks a lot! :D

actually my voice is something that I'm always very conscience about and don't like, because many times i get off key.

it's been a great year.. the best thing for me was seeing Coldplay 3 times and finally being able to see them from the front row, I never thought I would ever see them live from the front row and be within a few feet of them! It made my entire year.