🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

what was the weirdest thing about your last dream/nightmare?

мaямellata

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know whether it's my imagination or it's a dream because I'm not sure whether I was really asleep at that point... But I had this thing where I was kissing my friend at some highland area, and he is the type of guy that likes to gossip and not exactly the REAL manly type of guy, but he's not gay either. :blank:

Had a dream that I was staying at a hotel with my family....and then went on a field trip to an amusement park with kids from school. Then we went to this ocean thing, and I was sitting with this hot guy who I always sit with on the bus and he was like, "Beautiful isn't it?" and I was like ":surprised: :freak:" and then I forgot my ipod somewhere and woke up lol

• 3 weeks later...
I was having a quarrel with Till Lindemann, Rammstein lead singer because he was trying to go beyond with a formal ex-girlfriend of mine. :uhoh:

I would never ever dare to have a quarrel with that beast! :lol::uhoh:

There was a giant thunderstorm outside with lots of tornados that were moving into my direction. And Chris Martin was floating next to me and said that he didn't like his new sunglasses :freak:

I dreamt that I was with my friend Sophie and we went to see Jónsi, but he was sick, and wouldn't let us near him. He had like red eyes, runny noes and just... aaw :sad: :heart: But then the doctor was taking care of him. And guess who this doctor was? The one and only Thom Yorke.

It was a weird dream :wtf:

There were two parts to it. :surprised:

First, I was trying to catch this fish thing but it kept jumping out of the container and almost died so I was like "Screw you" and left it. :lol:

Then there was another part where this like lit up truck was doing tricks on the road and my school bus went buy it and tried to do this trick too but it ended up spinning around, rolling over, landing in a ditch and starting on fire. :freak: I ran inside to call 911 but every time I tried to dial the number it came out wrong and i was screaming and freaking out and then woke up.

:wacko:

I would never ever dare to have a quarrel with that beast! :lol::uhoh:

There was a giant thunderstorm outside with lots of tornados that were moving into my direction. And Chris Martin was floating next to me and said that he didn't like his new sunglasses :freak:

I know! it was a really weird dream actually. :thinking:

Hahah, aren't you a little bit obsessed with Chris?