✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what was the weirdest thing about your last dream/nightmare?

мaямellata

i just dreamt that i lived in a house like the aunt josephine's house in the series of unfortunate events movie.

it was by a river i think & there was this giant fish swimming up & down of it.

he would splash in the water & it made the whole house tremble..

that thing was huge. like this..

l_fdbe3475a39f7bca689240cdba0c3b77.jpg

but obviously he wasn't floating in the air like that. :uneasy:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you're really hungry for fish? :thinking:

My dream interpretations= :thumbsup:

I'd rather talk about my dream like a month ago when I jumped out of a plane to catch a boat to Sweden because my luggage was on it but technically that wasn't my last dream, which I remember from this morning.

It was weird, I was in this room full of curtains and people were like wrapped in them, and I had to untwirl each curtain to let them free :wreck: I've had weirder.

The strangest thing is that some of them were the most random people I've ever met, like one was a friend of a friends COUSIN who drove me home from football practice like maybe 8 years ago (I can barely remember what he looked like but that person in the dream represented the guy)

Omg the other night I had a dream that I was going to Disney. lol I guess cause I'm going to Disney this weekend. Well like me and my studio were at the hotel getting ready for our performance then like some guy dressed like a ninja came and started shooting people. My bestfriend was shot and died. Two other people were also killed but like it's weird because they aren't going on this trip with us this year. My same friend has been in other dreams the past week and like she is sick. It's like scaring me... :uhoh:

Omg the other night I had a dream that I was going to Disney. lol I guess cause I'm going to Disney this weekend. Well like me and my studio were at the hotel getting ready for our performance then like some guy dressed like a ninja came and started shooting people. My bestfriend was shot and died. Two other people were also killed but like it's weird because they aren't going on this trip with us this year. My same friend has been in other dreams the past week and like she is sick. It's like scaring me... :uhoh:

That's like a really like weird like dream like.

^Thats freaky as fuzz :stunned:

I dreamed that Reilly was in fact, a man inside of a woman, and viceversa.

Do you have the capacity to differentiate me with my avatar? Then again I can't really talk, as your avatar is Bono and I think you're an arrogant ****.

That's like a really like weird like dream like.

You think so too? In one other one, she was drowning in a big yard that was like fenced in and it was being flooded with water. I've never seen this place before, but there was like a play ground for kids. So we were trying to get on top of it. Then her cat was on it and it just kept staring at her. I was in the water too but I wasn't like struggling, I was just watching her.

You think so too? In one other one, she was drowning in a big yard that was like fenced in and it was being flooded with water. I've never seen this place before, but there was like a play ground for kids. So we were trying to get on top of it. Then her cat was on it and it just kept staring at her. I was in the water too but I wasn't like struggling, I was just watching her.

This is going to sound totally crap, but I have a friend who is really into dream meanings and shiat. Apparently our most fucked up dreams usually reveal our most stable thoughts, like being able to view chaos in our deep subconscious but still remain balanced.

If that's true, then relax, because your dreams sound incredibly fucked up.

i dreamed a guy in my school was known for killing people with 6 different poisons. however, he allowed me into his room/house. in that house, there was a piano, and there was my friend's mum who countered me. something like that.

after that part, i dreamed that i was talking to the killer's sister as if she's my sister.

and then i dreamed one of my friends kicked a girl and laughed, his younger brother was somewhere around too.

I wrote this dream into a poem and i can't remember the 'countering' part, but i wrote it down. the killer was my ex-crush. :shifty:

i dreamed i killed a girl i barely know in my school. her body was chopped up. and being the narrator, i knw that the killer is me. but i did not exactly went through the process of killing her. it was in the toilet. there was blood. and my friend just walked around the toilet like there was no body on the ground. in the dream.

those two were dreamed last year or something, but a long time ago.

okay in basic lines, my nightmare a while ago was that my little pet, a little rabbit, snuffie, died. he's really important to me so i felt awefull, then my best friend broke our friendship because of something stupid, my boyfriend had to go to the hospital, dont know why and (weeeiiirdest of all) chris, jonny, guy and will died because of a airplain crash. omg i was happy i woke up and everything was allright

now the creepy part: last week snuffie died, i felt awefull. then my best friend didnt even listen to me, today we got in a fight, and we broke our friendship. so now i don;t feel good at all. my bf has to come on the bike to me today :stunned: so im a bit scared something will happen or something. and that airplain crash, omg i don;t wanna think about it! is freaks me out!:shocked2:

I had a dream the other night that I was walking my dog. It wasn't anywhere I recognized. It was a suburban neighborhood. Maybe symbolizing where I grew up? Then all the sudden my doggie barks once, and over a hill I hear the echo of a dog barking back. I think, "oh, she's starting a dog chain with a dog. Okay." So we're walking back, and this dog comes over the hill (a very tall hill) and starts following us. When we get back to wherever we were supposed to be back at, it starts attacking my dog and just will not stop. I try everything in my power to keep him away and off my dog, but it keeps going. So somehow, we end up in an apartment, and I get the dog out on the balcony. It ends with me trying to call for help.

:uhoh:

^ weird. i don't think i ever had a dream about my dog..

Maybe you're really hungry for fish? :thinking:

My dream interpretations= :thumbsup:

I'd rather talk about my dream like a month ago when I jumped out of a plane to catch a boat to Sweden because my luggage was on it but technically that wasn't my last dream, which I remember from this morning.

It was weird, I was in this room full of curtains and people were like wrapped in them, and I had to untwirl each curtain to let them free :wreck: I've had weirder.

The strangest thing is that some of them were the most random people I've ever met, like one was a friend of a friends COUSIN who drove me home from football practice like maybe 8 years ago (I can barely remember what he looked like but that person in the dream represented the guy)

lolz actually.

the explanation is simple.. :laugh3: 2 days ago i bought the movie big fish..

:surprised: so i guess unselfconsciously i was just telling myself that i wanted to watch it.

i laughed when i relized it :lol: how silly.

:wtf: that dream of yours is pretty crazy

what amazes me the most is that you remember those people after all this time.

The fact that my dad knew Tiger Woods in my dream :stunned:

Maybe Tiger Woods was having an affair with your mom :laugh3:

:awesome: ok

LOL at the bush dream.

emilythea: lots of killers in your dreams .. :uhoh:

^ weird. i don't think i ever had a dream about my dog..

lolz actually.

the explanation is simple.. :laugh3: 2 days ago i bought the movie big fish..

:surprised: so i guess unselfconsciously i was just telling myself that i wanted to watch it.

i laughed when i relized it :lol: how silly.

:wtf: that dream of yours is pretty crazy

what amazes me the most is that you remember those people after all this time.

Haha that explains it.

I don't really remember the guy just sortof had a dream representation of him, does anyone else have that? When you can't remember/picture what a person looks like but you still know its them in your dream.