πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

The Mentalist

The Escapist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a coupled episodes because I fancy Simon Baker (loved him in 'the guardian') but I thought that the Mentalist was a bad mix between 'Psych' (without the crazy-fun vib) and 'Profiler' (the whole 'OMG-a-serial-killer-killed-my-family-play-with-my-nerves-I'm-traumatised-but-I'm-gonna-find-him) Sooo dejΓ -vu!!!

The only thing interesting is Simon Baker but it was not enough for me to keep watching....

• 1 month later...

This is probably my favourite show at the moment (I only watch 4 though). I'm liking the new season so far, but I want more Red John episodes. Funny, quirky, annoying Jane is fine, but it should be in balance with dark and brooding Jane.

Β 

And that picture is just.. it should be forbidden to look like that. No wait, scratch that. :wacky:

Β 

Β 

Two weeks until the next episode.. I might go crazy. :disappointed:

This is probably my favourite show at the moment (I only watch 4 though). I'm liking the new season so far, but I want more Red John episodes. Funny, quirky, annoying Jane is fine, but it should be in balance with dark and brooding Jane.

Β 

And that picture is just.. it should be forbidden to look like that. No wait, scratch that. :wacky:

Β 

Β 

Two weeks until the next episode.. I might go crazy. :disappointed:

Β 

Β 

Β 

red john chapters are the best ones :escaping:

Β 

I agree, there should me more Red John stuff... In 'Profiler', we 'saw' Jack on almost in every episode, which give tension to the show... Here, we've only had..what...4 Red John episodes??!...disappointing :dozey:

i love this show. Patrick Jane is hawtz. :awesome:

Β 

and the chemistry between the show... :lol:

Β 

i'm watching a little of season 2, and it's quite good.

Β 

If you sit down by the river bank and wait long enough, you will see the bodies of your enemies float by.

Β 

:awesome:

I agree, there should me more Red John stuff... In 'Profiler', we 'saw' Jack on almost in every episode, which give tension to the show... Here, we've only had..what...4 Red John episodes??!...disappointing :dozey:
Yeah, only 3 real ones so far, I think? One mid season 1, the first season finale and then the season 2 episode a while back. The pilot episode doesn't really count because that was imposter Red John. I want moar. :disappointed: The latest RJ episode was really interesting though. I was kinda bummed they didn't do anything with that storyline after the episode. But I guess we'll just have to wait for another RJ one. :dozey:

Β 

Oh, and I just love the prison episode. It was on last night here. cheery.gif

Β 

Β 

The Mentalist is the only show that makes me giggle. That's an achievement alright. :D

Yeah, only 3 real ones so far, I think? One mid season 1, the first season finale and then the season 2 episode a while back. The pilot episode doesn't really count because that was imposter Red John. I want moar. :disappointed: The latest RJ episode was really interesting though. I was kinda bummed they didn't do anything with that storyline after the episode. But I guess we'll just have to wait for another RJ one. :dozey:

Yeah! I mean after all that happened in that S2 episode, the next it's like ok, let's move on... :inquisitive: I wonder if we will see the blind girl from S1 again...I mean, she's the only one that knew really RJ....

Β 

The Mentalist is the only show that makes me giggle. That's an achievement alright. :D

Β 

It's funny but it's not as good as 'Psych' (which 'the Mentalist' ripped off the plot=hero is a fake psychic). They actually mention2 times 'The Mentalist' in Psych, making comment about the 'ripp off'... :lol:

Β 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qf8M57we1I]YouTube- Psych is like The Mentalist[/ame]

Β 

<3

Β 

The Mentalist soooo copied Psych's plot..

It's funny but it's not as good as 'Psych' (which 'the Mentalist' ripped off the plot=hero is a fake psychic). They actually mention2 times 'The Mentalist' in Psych, making comment about the 'ripp off'... :lol:
Ooh, that sounds interesting. Might try that one soon. :surprised:

Β 

There is just one problem though. It lacks Simon Baker! caijon65.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMwz-2xr9I]Mentalist S1 gag reel[/ame]

Β 

The bumble bee part (around 6 minutes in) is SO funny :laugh3:

Β 

Yes, he's head and shoulders above the rest.................... :rolleyes: