COLDPLAY+SIMPSONS=PUKEYMANIA

Reilly

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only difference is that that guy was actually funny sometimes :dozey:

:lol: Ooooo, feel the burn!

but yeah, i still don't understand why people are all of a sudden hating on here when it's the coldplay section of a coldplay forum! :\

It's because they have nothing better to do - and it makes them feel good about themselves, getting attention through negative means and p*ssing people off. Which is kinda sad, like I said. :dozey:

Now this thread became the "Flame Reilly Thread" :D

Sara, your point of view is interesting even if I'm not in this case, but this is mine: the people who bash coldplay on here are just attention-seekers who can't open their mouth irl, so this is a way like another to make them feel important :nice:

I wouldn't usually bother with this kind of thread but I had to just come in and laugh at the person who uses the word "pukeymania" :laugh3::P How old are you? Six?!?! :laugh3:

anyway, this thread's as stupid as joining a forum just to spam it so I'm off. But thank you for making me laugh. At you, rather than with you that is :)

SHOCK, SHOCK, HORROR!

'Pukeymania' is actually a word. It's been used as a wrestling event in South Park, so within the context of South Park's use, the term is something Matt and Trey (must be in their 30s at least and definitely not six) have used in regards to some lame half-arsed event.