✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your favorite music

Reilly

Some of the music (s)he listed isn't bad. :uhoh:

I like all music, mostly stuff like Coldplay (duh) and Mutemath or whatever, but I listen to a lot of pop, heavy metal and country music (:heart:). I can't stand classical music though. :disappointed:

Um...well, I like the Black-Eyed Peas, Ne-Yo, and Justin Timberlake, but it's not like that's a bad thing. We all have our own tastes in music...:uhoh: I mean, if I'd made a thread like this, it'd be filled with random rock music and Jason Aldean. :lol:

:uhoh2:

The funny thing is that if you would take 10 random people and ask what they're listen to, probably seven of the peoples lists are going to look something like that.

I would really like to see a real scientific study about people's what people listen to...

Blah blah, I'm random.

He said "Jonas Brother". At least that means he hates two of them. :P

The funny thing is that if you would take 10 random people and ask what they're listen to, probably seven of the peoples lists are going to look something like that.

I would really like to see a real scientific study about people's what people listen to...

Blah blah, I'm random.

Actually, that's probably true.

Hi to All...

I like to share my favorite music with you all. My life is like hell

for me without music because I love music.My favorite music

are Akon-Freedom-2008 , Black Eyed Peas , Justin Timberlake ,

Linkin Park , Ne-Yo , Snoop Doggy Dogg , 50 Cent and Jonas

Brother. Tell here about your favorite Music.

What happened to the other two? XD

Godspeed You Black Emperor!
+1

Blah blah, I'm random.

2, maybe 3 at most, definitely not 7. It just seems like that, but it's only little kids who would say names like Timberlake and BEP.

• 1 month later...

LULZ. That's possible? ^

i listen to loads of lady gaga and ke$ha and black eyed peas and boys like girls and all american rejects and britney spears and all those awesomeeee bands and singers in that line. :awesome: they are so awesomeeeeee.

NOT FORGETTING JUSTIN BIEBER <3

baby baby baby~

NOT.