✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

** 2010 Top 75 Coldplay Song List - The Results**

Chris's Nuts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Coldplay has their setlists too programmed in frankly. Pearl Jam and Radiohead setlists change from show to show which is why they have a better following with the tapers frankly. Coldplay keeps the same setlist for a whole tour leg which is part of the reason i stopped looking for every show. It makes it easier to perform when you press play for the backing music and do the same show every night but its still a show that's sadly on autopilot.

I've heard everything from Coldplay (excepting live performances, a few duets, covers and so on) but still think Viva La Vida is the best. As mentioned, full of greatest hits, and overall acclaimed as a great album. That's the thing with the great songs, everyone has their favorites but the big hits such as Viva La Vida, Yellow, Clocks, Fix You and The Scientist will ultimatley end high up on the average Coldplayers list.

At least Italian Plactic will tell me to shove it for this :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, and they were supposed to play Warning Sign. Unless they play it on LA tour WE'RE STILL WAITING YOU BASTARDS.

if i was ever at a show where they played warning sign (never got to go the last two times they were in stl cause i was a poor college student/not in town, etc) I would probably pass out. one of my top 5, easy...if not top 3...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yeah I'm not so sure about the top 10 neither. But I found a cool site to browse all the lyrics: http://www.song-list.net/coldplay/songs

they seem to be better than most lyrics website at putting up the correct version without spelling mistakes etc..

Yes, or you could use Coldplay.com :) of course, my sarcasm doesn't work if we're talking unreleased....:(