✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Guitar

hayachris

As far as I understand it the English translation is just not very well.

"(Wichtig es handelt sich nicht um die Original Gitarre)" means "Important: This is not the original guitar".

And if you compare the two guitars in the pictures you see that they are not the same.

hayachris - you should point out more in the description that you painted it yourself!

No, I'm not. I want only a new task. That was the easiest guitar by Coldplay. If she goes away for 200, I can buy me a new one and then paint them again. I do this for fans that do not have £ 10,000 to buy a Coldplay guitar. And if she goes away for longer, I will rest for donations to the victims of Haiti. My concern is really not about the money. For the time I've put into this guitar could not pay anyway.

Hope you understand my English!

I want to see current pictures with a newspaper next to it or something. The original catalog said this item wasn't supposed to be dispatched until after the Latin America tour, and since I didn't see that mentioned in your item description, you are implying that you have it already.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read the posts above, it's not the original. Sorry if I was being nasty.

THIS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL GUITAR

Sie bieten hier auf eine "Coldplay" Gitarre die für den Song "Life in technicolor II" bemalt wurde. Die Giatrre wird ohne Koffer geliefert. Sie wurde von Hand gemalen und ist damit ein Einzelstück. Hoffe sie findet einen neuen Platz und macht einen Coldplay-Fan glücklich. Die Gitarre ist spielbar und verfügt über einen Jack-Anschluss (für Verstärker).

(Wichtig es handelt sich nicht um die Original Gitarre)

ITS NOT THE ORIGINAL

This guitar looks like everything but real.. different guitar, pretty poor paintjob.. very original :facepalm:

:lol:

If you want to do it good, get the Gibson Blues King and find an guitar builder that can paint it exact like the original.. BUT I will hate you when you do that.. :P

No, I'm not. I want only a new task. That was the easiest guitar by Coldplay. If she goes away for 200, I can buy me a new one and then paint them again. I do this for fans that do not have £ 10,000 to buy a Coldplay guitar. And if she goes away for longer, I will rest for donations to the victims of Haiti. My concern is really not about the money. For the time I've put into this guitar could not pay anyway.

Hope you understand my English!

Why would anyone waste £10k on one of Johnny Bucklands guitars anyway?.