✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay 2010 Latin America Tour Setlist Discussion

Jdeuceiswild

I couldn't find a thread for this, so if there is one, direct me to it. Otherwise, let's talk about it here.

Do you think the setlist will change?

If you think it will change, what songs do you think they'll drop/add?

Or do you think they'll keep the same set but switch it up a little bit?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they add A Message 2010 (they could play it instead of Billie Jean :) )

That would be a brilliant / excellent idea. They started off with "I'm a believer", but when Michael Jackson died, they felt like honouring him and started singing "Billy Jean". They felt like doing something for HAITI and sang "A message 2010" at the "Hope for Haiti now" concert. It would be a great thing if they continued playing "A message 2010". I really hope that they'll do that. :)

Whenever we think a setlist change is coming...it doesn't. I just hope it actually does this time. It'd be nice to see some different songs performed, or in a slightly different order. I think they might put Shiver into the set because it's a favorite in Latin America, i.e. the last time they were down there (2007) the crowd chanted "SHIVER! SHIVER!" after Fix You, and the band came out and played it acoustic.

well they said in the interview for 'Hope for Haiti' that they've been looking at that song....i doubt they'd be looking at that song unless they wanted to play it more, perhaps for concerts...i'll try to find the link for it..

update: hmm, i kinda remembered it wrong, and it isnt quite as convincing anymore..but still, u could still argue that they want to do this song for concerts..the part im talking about is at 0:20-0:50

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCjVeYlwKJ8]YouTube- Hope For Haiti Now Backstage Interview - Coldplay[/ame]

I hope they add it too.

well they said in the interview for 'Hope for Haiti' that they've been looking at that song....i doubt they'd be looking at that song unless they wanted to play it more, perhaps for concerts...i'll try to find the link for it..

update: hmm, i kinda remembered it wrong, and it isnt quite as convincing anymore..but still, u could still argue that they want to do this song for concerts..the part im talking about is at 0:20-0:50

YouTube- Hope For Haiti Now Backstage Interview - Coldplay

"We don't have medical skills, well Will does a bit" :lol: