✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just decided to give up Coldplay for lent...

Makayla

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up Coldplay for the 40 Hour Famine last year, which was only for a weekend, but FORTY DAYS?!

:freak::freak::freak:

This is an amazing thing you're doing, though, and I wish you the best of luck!:nice:

Dude, that is WEAK.

I gave up sleeping for the 40 hour famine.

... I ended up hallucinating at 36 hours.

Does that make me the weak one? @_@

Dude, that is WEAK.

Yeah, I am pretty weak:(:laugh3::laugh3:

...I gave up internet and furniture too, if that counts:lol:. Except with the furniture I slept on the floor and stood up for the rest:lol:

No, you're not weak!:lol:

I'm totally gonna give up sleeping this year:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Dude, that is WEAK.

See I could never do that because If I go a certain amount of time w/o sleep I dont hallucinate.... I have terrble flashbacks and suicidal tendancies.. so thats a big fat "no" with extra "no ucking way" on the side for me:P

Im impressed you did it for so long....

especially since sleep deprivation causes the same chemical flow in your head as someone with schitzophrenia (sp?)

See I could never do that because If I go a certain amount of time w/o sleep I dont hallucinate.... I have terrble flashbacks and suicidal tendancies.. so thats a big fat "no" with extra "no ucking way" on the side for me:P

Im impressed you did it for so long....

especially since sleep deprivation causes the same chemical flow in your head as someone with schitzophrenia (sp?)

Haha; but aw, that's sad. ):

Mm, I thought I would be able to stay awake and sane easily, as I'm used to not getting a lot of sleep. But that second night just wrecked me... I started seeing things, hearing things. And they weren't the nicest things, either. D:

NEVER AGAIN.

Anywho, maybe this year I'll go the 'No Coldplay' route. Or, uh. No technology. Damn that would kill me. @_@

your avatar is horridly creepy. giving me nightmares.

well I ain't changing it so better get used to those nightmares ;)

the creepiest thing I saw her was some signature of a razor cutting an eye... Or sth. I was like WOAH.

And my avatar isn't creepy,it's a cartoon :)

Have you never seen cartoons with fruits as main characters? :)

well I ain't changing it so better get used to those nightmares ;)

the creepiest thing I saw her was some signature of a razor cutting an eye... Or sth. I was like WOAH.

And my avatar isn't creepy,it's a cartoon :)

Have you never seen cartoons with fruits as main characters? :)

Yes, it was very traumatic.

I did the same thing last year, and i decided to do it this year too, i don't listen to coldplay, research about them, talk about them(which is extremely hard for me:P), look at pictures, obsess over the number 42...or go on coldplaying, i shouldn't be on here today since lent started on monday but since i was busy this week and was just able to go online i came on and won't be back till after Easter, and on the week when Jesus is crucified i'm not sure what it's called in english, we call it "esbou l alam" which means "week of the pains" i don't listen to music at all...it's very hard and you're right Makayla about giving up stuff we've put before god, good luck:heart:

Haha; but aw, that's sad. ):

Mm, I thought I would be able to stay awake and sane easily, as I'm used to not getting a lot of sleep. But that second night just wrecked me... I started seeing things, hearing things. And they weren't the nicest things, either. D:

NEVER AGAIN.

Anywho, maybe this year I'll go the 'No Coldplay' route. Or, uh. No technology. Damn that would kill me. @_@

...depends what you define as technology...

id be able to do it fine if it werent for my ipod... which pretty much contains my soul. that i cant go without

but cellphone and pc?

no prob

id probly just write and draw and paint and work out

you know.... NOT sit on my butt hahaha

....although i can sit on my butt and write..:thinking: