✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! (March 2nd)

coldplay_is_louve.

^^^

by the way, anacaren08, would you mind if i copied (or made a decent attempt at!) making a cake like that for my birthday? would just love something special like that!

of course i wouldnt mind:D you probably will make a better one than that. now i have to think of a cake design for guy....

maybe ill make one a little more complex i didnt do a a lot of what i wanted to do. my unlce was making fun of me cuz of what the cake was about:(

ok gotta go im gonna be late for my class!!!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, thanks a heap! And about this: "you probably will make a better one than that" I fail at cooking, baking, and generally anything that requires common sense (!) so yours will undoubtedly be better than any of my efforts :laugh3: Although if I get my mum to help then it might work - and I'll have a chance to practice on guy's birthday so that's all good! (although his would have to be perfect in fitting tribute to such a perfect person :D) and also, if your cakes got any more complex they would actually be 100% pure perfection because i have never seen anything already so complex as your one!!! thanks anyway, annabel x

PS. i love how coldplayers are so friendly, i'm finding it really easy to talk to people about the thing that matters to me most in the entire world - people don't understand why i'm so obsessed at school so have to go online :lol: such a nice bunch of (obsessed) people :laugh3:

OK, thanks a heap! And about this: "you probably will make a better one than that" I fail at cooking, baking, and generally anything that requires common sense (!) so yours will undoubtedly be better than any of my efforts :laugh3: Although if I get my mum to help then it might work - and I'll have a chance to practice on guy's birthday so that's all good! (although his would have to be perfect in fitting tribute to such a perfect person :D) and also, if your cakes got any more complex they would actually be 100% pure perfection because i have never seen anything already so complex as your one!!! thanks anyway, annabel x

PS. i love how coldplayers are so friendly, i'm finding it really easy to talk to people about the thing that matters to me most in the entire world - people don't understand why i'm so obsessed at school so have to go online :lol: such a nice bunch of (obsessed) people :laugh3:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS

pNm63945.jpg

And Thanks a lot for all the amazing music you have made along with coldplay over the years.

:chris:

:phil: :will: :guy: :jonny:

I hope you have the most wonderful day, surrounded by all your friends and loved ones.

Nora

:heart:

dear chris, happy bithday!!!thank you for filling my life with your songs, your voice and your smiles.

Hope you're having a great day and I'm sure you'll have even a greater gig tonight.

Keep rocking on!:)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And since you're in Latin America:

Estas son las mañanitas, que cantaba el Rey David,

Hoy por ser día de tu santo, te las cantamos a ti,

Despierta, Christopher, despierta, mira que ya amaneció,

Ya los pajarillos cantan, la luna ya se metió.

Que linda está la mañana en que vengo a saludarte,

Venimos todos con gusto y placer a felicitarte,

Ya viene amaneciendo, ya la luz del día nos dio,

Levántate de mañana, mira que ya amaneció.

El día en que tu naciste nacieron todas las flores

En la pila del bautismo, cantaron los ruiseñores

Quisiera ser solecito para entrar por tu ventana

y darte los buenos días acostadita en tu cama

Quisiera ser un San Juan, quisiera ser un San Pedro

Para venirte a cantar con la música del cielo

De las estrellas del cielo tengo que bajarte dos

una para saludarte y otra para decirte adiós

:D

Happy Birthday Chris!!!!!

You're seriously my hero!

Thanks for all the wonderful memories and I will never forget them!!!

Hope you have a wonderful concert tonight and a fantastic time with friends and family.

I love you! :heart::kiss::hug::chris:

happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear chris (the hottest lead singer in the world)! happy birthday to you!!! :DD because it's ur birthday, i wish you whatever will bring the truest peace and happiness to ur soul! ♥ celebrate the amazing, talented, and inspirational person you are ♥ happy You Day!!

happy birthday chris!!! i love u

:lol:

happy birthday tO yOu..!!

TE KiERO muchO ♥

..TE KiERO muchO♥

...TE KiERO muchO ♥

....TE KiERO muchO♥

.....TE KiERO muchO♥

......TE KiERO muchO♥

.......TE KiERO muchO♥

........TE KiERO muchO♥

.......TE KiERO muchO ♥

......TE KiERO muchO♥

.....TE KiERO muchO ♥

.....TE KiERO muchO ♥

....TE KiERO muchO♥

...TE KiERO muchO ♥

..TE KiERO muchO ♥

.TE KiERO muchO ♥

.TE KiERO muchO ♥

..TE KiERO muchO ♥

...TE KiERO muchO ♥

....TE KiERO muchO ♥

.....TE KiERO muchO ♥

......TE KiERO muchO ♥

.......TE KiERO muchO ♥

........TE KiERO muchO ♥

.......TE KiERO muchO ♥

......TE KiERO muchO ♥

.....TE KiERO muchO ♥

.....TE KiERO muchoO ♥

....TE KiERO muchO ♥

...TE KiERO muchO ♥

..TE KiERO mucho ♥

.TE KiERO mucho ♥

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/chris-martin/chris-martin-20070224-217155.jpg