✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! (March 2nd)

coldplay_is_louve.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

Hehe :lol: decided to go completely overboard on that seeing as I hadn't made him a cake or card or anything like the rest of you did :( aww well, i ate the biggest piece of chocolate cake from the nicest bakery i know in honour of him - my friends looked at me funny when i explained the reasoning behind it!!! i just couldn't stop thinking about chris or coldplay the entire day and everyone (i think) was sick of me saying how cool it was that it was chris's birthday :laugh3: they don't quite understand me like that, and found it weird that i was eating cake to celebrate a celeb's birthday but i don't really mind, and they'll have to get used to it coz i'll be even crazier on 12th april (guy's birthday!!!) was just driven mad by the insanely dull school day and throughout my (numerous!) tests, i found myself humming lots of coldplay songs (including don quixote) and also some apparatjik thrown in... my hand is also completely covered in ink - LiTii, 42, Viva la Vida, drawings of butterflies, initials (guess whose!) etc!!! was extremely bored :D by the way, anacaren08, would you mind if i copied (or made a decent attempt at!) making a cake like that for my birthday? would just love something special like that! ok, rambled on quite long enough now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! xxx