✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! (March 2nd)

coldplay_is_louve.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT! She went to a Jay-Z gig instead of celebrating with her husband on his birthday? :angry:

If I were married to Chris, I would've been at his party. :smug:

You absolutely right!!! I can´t understand, why she doesn´t

celebrate her husbands birthday!!!:confused:

You absolutely right!!! I can´t understand, why she doesn´t

celebrate her husbands birthday!!!:confused:

Because she's a dick!!! How can you miss that, and not give him sweet birthday sex!!! :\

Ahhhh, I haven't been on here in months, nice to see nothings changed!!! :)

Well, she's not on tour with him and Jay is a close family friend. I don't see the big deal.

Well I didn't say it was, was just saying she wasn't there.

I did make the joke in her thread that she should have flown for 9 hrs just for that gig :p but I don't think it's a big deal either

I'm surprised. I don't really see Chris having such a big fancy party like that. Maybe it was Jon, Will, Guy, or Phil's idea. :thinking:

She was at a Jay-Z gig in NYC.

It's kinda weird they're all wearing his t-shirt to his party :thinking:

Probably it was an idea of one of the Brazilian producers... they usually throw parties after concerts even when there's nothing special to celebrate. Only their friends and celebrities are allowed to go inside :dozey: You have to be wearing that shirt and have a special card to enter, that's why everyone has the same outfit ;)

Well, she's not on tour with him and Jay is a close family friend. I don't see the big deal.

exactly.What's the deal?So she wasn't with him on his birthday.Whatever.

She's busy with the kids and work, she's in NY so why not go to the Jay Z concert?It's not like she flew to NY just to see Jay Z.She's not gonna fly to Latin America just for one day.It's too complicated and hectic.If you knew the number of times my parents weren't together for their birthdays or my dad wasn't there for mine because he was traveling...doesn't mean anything though.You just have to be realistic sometimes.

Probably it was an idea of one of the Brazilian producers... they usually throw parties after concerts even when there's nothing special to celebrate. Only their friends and celebrities are allowed to go inside :dozey: You have to be wearing that shirt and have a special card to enter, that's why everyone has the same outfit ;)

That makes sense. :nice: I wouldn've never seen Chris throwing something like that.